Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
== FHIR RDF Agenda for Wed Q1 (9-10:30am ET) 13-Jan-2016 in Orlando HL7 Meetings==
 
[http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm012016/ HL7 Meetings in Orlando Jan 10-15]
 
<pre>
 
Topic: FHIR-RDF
 
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
 
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
 
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
 
Access code / Meeting Number:    642 730 390
 
Meeting Password: 4257
 
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m65caf024c51c3041b8c965c165a00851
 
IRC: http://irc.w3.org/ port 6665 channel #hcls
 
</pre>
 
 
# FHIR RDF status: Where we are and where we are going -- [http://dbooth.org/2015/fhir/2016-01-orlando/FHIR-RDF-Orlando-2016-01.pdf slides] -- Tony Mallia and David Booth
 
# Continuing on FHIR RDF [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:FHIR_RDF_Sample_side_by_side_comparisons.pdf Side-by-Side document] - Tony Mallia
 
 
 
---------------
 
  
 
== Weekly Teleconference Agenda ==
 
== Weekly Teleconference Agenda ==
Line 46: Line 27:
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20151215 Dec 15 (no quorum)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20151215 Dec 15 (no quorum)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160105 Jan 05 (no quorum)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160105 Jan 05 (no quorum)]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160113 Jan 13 Orlando]
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Review of Action Items
 +
## ACTION: Dale to introduce EricP to Aegis folks about testing the FHIR XML<->RDF translation
 
## ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
 
## ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
 
## ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
 
## ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

Revision as of 01:52, 14 January 2016

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2015 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | Issues List | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Weekly Teleconference Agenda

NO TELECONFERENCE TUE Jan 12, 2016

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Pick a scribe
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Oct 20
    2. Oct 27 (no quorum)
    3. Nov 3 (no quorum)
    4. Nov 10 (no quorum)
    5. (Call canceled on Nov 17 -- too many key people out)
    6. Nov 24 (no quorum)
    7. Dec 1 (no quorum)
    8. Dec 8 (no quorum)
    9. Dec 15 (no quorum)
    10. Jan 05 (no quorum)
    11. Jan 13 Orlando
  4. Review of Action Items
    1. ACTION: Dale to introduce EricP to Aegis folks about testing the FHIR XML<->RDF translation
    2. ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
    3. ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
    4. ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
  5. FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force NOTE TASK FORCE TIME AND DATE CHANGE: (Tuesdays 5pm Boston timezone)
    1. Webex for weekly Tue 5pm Eastern US teleconference: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62 dial-up: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110 Meeting password: 4257
    2. Notes from Nov 24
    3. Discuss the purpose of our FHIR ontology, and perhaps revisit our requirements
  6. Continuing on FHIR RDF Side-by-Side document - Tony Mallia

Teleconference Details for Weekly Tuesday 11am Eastern US

This is a new webex reservation effective Jan 19, 2016

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mc25a6300222c8e8f51a43cabd23cc981

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 649 670 157
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page