Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 12: Line 12:
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
  
==  DRAFT Agenda for 1-Dec-2015 ==
+
==  DRAFT Agenda for 8-Dec-2015 ==
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]
Line 22: Line 22:
 
## (Call canceled on Nov 17 -- too many key people out)
 
## (Call canceled on Nov 17 -- too many key people out)
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20151124 Nov 24 (no quorum)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20151124 Nov 24 (no quorum)]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20151201 Dec 1 (no quorum)]
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Review of Action Items
 
## ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
 
## ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]

Revision as of 17:27, 1 December 2015

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2015 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | Issues List | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

DRAFT Agenda for 8-Dec-2015

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Pick a scribe
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Oct 20
    2. Oct 27 (no quorum)
    3. Nov 3 (no quorum)
    4. Nov 10 (no quorum)
    5. (Call canceled on Nov 17 -- too many key people out)
    6. Nov 24 (no quorum)
    7. Dec 1 (no quorum)
  4. Review of Action Items
    1. ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
    2. ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
    3. ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
  5. FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force NOTE TASK FORCE TIME AND DATE CHANGE: (Tuesdays 5pm Boston timezone)
    1. Webex for teleconference: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62 dial-up: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110 Meeting password: 4257
    2. Notes from Nov 24
    3. Discuss the purpose of our FHIR ontology, and perhaps revisit our requirements
  6. UPCOMING: HL7 Meeting in Orlando Jan 10-15 - Possibly Jan 13 Wed Q1 (9-10:30am)?
  7. Continuing on FHIR RDF Side-by-Side document - Tony Mallia

Teleconference Details

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page