Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 12: Line 12:
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
  
== DRAFT Agenda for 29-Sep-2015 ==
+
== Agenda for 29-Sep-2015 ==
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# Moderation and use of a SPEAKER QUEUE
 
# Moderation and use of a SPEAKER QUEUE
Line 22: Line 22:
 
## ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
 
## ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
 
## ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
 
## ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
# [https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2015Jun/0027.html HL7 Project Scope Statement (PSS) for computable semantic links from FHIR to RIM]
+
# Report from last week's [http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php/CTS_Ontology_Workshop_2015 CTS Ontology Workshop,]
## Update: Approved
 
 
# FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force (Wednesdays 11am Boston timezone)
 
# FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force (Wednesdays 11am Boston timezone)
 
## '''NEW TELECONFERENCE DETAILS:''' Webex for teleconference: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62 dial-up: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110 Meeting password: 4257
 
## '''NEW TELECONFERENCE DETAILS:''' Webex for teleconference: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62 dial-up: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110 Meeting password: 4257
Line 30: Line 29:
 
# Atlanta HL7 face-to-face meeting preparation - Oct 4-9, 2015 - RDF subgroup meets Wed 9:00-10:30am?
 
# Atlanta HL7 face-to-face meeting preparation - Oct 4-9, 2015 - RDF subgroup meets Wed 9:00-10:30am?
 
## http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm102015/
 
## http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm102015/
# [http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php/CTS_Ontology_Workshop_2015 CTS Ontology Workshop,] Sept 23-25, Charleston SC
+
# [https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2015Jun/0027.html HL7 Project Scope Statement (PSS) for computable semantic links from FHIR to RIM]
## Need to get FHIR ontology and RDF examples checked into github
 
 
# Continuing on FHIR RDF:
 
# Continuing on FHIR RDF:
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:ValueSet_approachesv3.pdf FHIR ValueSets -- draft by Tony Mallia]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:ValueSet_approachesv3.pdf FHIR ValueSets -- draft by Tony Mallia]

Revision as of 15:00, 29 September 2015

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2015 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | Issues List | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Agenda for 29-Sep-2015

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Moderation and use of a SPEAKER QUEUE
  3. Pick a scribe
  4. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Sep 22
  5. Review of Action Items
    1. ACTION: Claude to follow up with Jean-Francoise about getting Vidal present [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
    2. ACTION: Eric to write up his and Josh's proposal for a registry of clinical terminologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/06/02-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
    3. ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
  6. Report from last week's CTS Ontology Workshop,
  7. FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force (Wednesdays 11am Boston timezone)
    1. NEW TELECONFERENCE DETAILS: Webex for teleconference: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62 dial-up: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110 Meeting password: 4257
    2. Aug 12 notes
    3. Sep 2 notes
  8. Atlanta HL7 face-to-face meeting preparation - Oct 4-9, 2015 - RDF subgroup meets Wed 9:00-10:30am?
    1. http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm102015/
  9. HL7 Project Scope Statement (PSS) for computable semantic links from FHIR to RIM
  10. Continuing on FHIR RDF:
    1. FHIR ValueSets -- draft by Tony Mallia

Teleconference Details

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page