ITS Concall Minutes 20180403

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 18:50, 3 April 2018 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (→‎Approve Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2018

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - April 3, 2018

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2018-04-03
Facilitator: Paul Knapp Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
Dale Nelson DN Accenture
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
David Booth DB Hawaii Group
× Janki Bhatt JB eClinical
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting March 6 and others
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  6. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • AS working on integration to display on preview site (2018-03-06)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • Last action: PK will work to complete for Feb 17, 2016 (2015-12-08)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Register hl7 as a namespace with IANA
      • Last action: PK will investigate process (2017-01-03)
  7. Next Meeting
  8. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 2:02 PM Eastern

Approve Minutes

Motion: Approve minutes of March 6 AS/BP unanimous

Announcements

No announcements

Reviewed preliminary agenda for Koln WGM, PK will verify expected turn-out for RDF quarter. AS will update chairing responsibilities

FHIR Tracker Items

Details recorded on GForge

  • 15333 - accepted
  • 15290 - duplicate of 15333
  • 14692 - will continue work at WGM in May

Action Items

  • Publish HL7 over HTTP
    • AS will have regeneration done soon
  • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
    • no action
  • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
    • no action, will remove from list
  • Registering hl7 as a namespace with IANA
    • no action, PK will verify with Grahame Grieve about the process

Next Meeting

Next meeting scheduled for May 1

Meeting adjourned at 2:49 PM Eastern