This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

ITS Concall Minutes 20150414

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 19:13, 14 April 2015 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:ITS Minutes 2015 Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2015 :Category:ITS Minute...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2015

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - April 14, 2015

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2015-04-14
Facilitator: Dale Nelson Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Lantana
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× David Booth DB Hawaii Group
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings February 3 March 3 March 10 March 17, March 24 and April 7
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Paris WGM Agenda Planning
  6. Approve Minutes of January 2015 WGM
  7. ITS R1.1 Publishing update
  8. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  9. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
    • PK provided reconciliation to JA (2014-12-09)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-02-10)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
  10. Next Meeting
  11. Adjourn

Meeting called to order 1:08 PM Eastern

RDF Sub-Group Report

Grahame Grieve is engaged and did an initial page on the wiki. The task force was looking at the shape expressions language. Also discussed a patient safety model with a RDF instance.

DN had a question of the used of the RDF validation of a CDA instance.

At this point DB left the call.

PK joined the call and asked if RDF had updated the PSS, DN responded that there was not.

Upcoming Meeting Planning

Next week will look at wrapping up loose ends and determining if the week following is necessary.

AS said that we will need to put all outstanding minutes to the wiki and approve, will work on this over the next week. Needed to approve April 7 to ensure interim co-chair for Paris in place.

Motion: Approve April 7 minutes as posted AS/PK unanimous

January WGM Minutes

AS still working on

ITS R1.1

PK still working on, reasonable to complete for Paris

The group had a long discussion on the viability of various datatype revision going forward.

Meeting adjourned at 2:12 PM Eastern