ITS Concall Minutes 20150414
ITS Teleconference - April 14, 2015
|HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes||Date: 2015-04-14|
|Facilitator: Dale Nelson||Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin|
|×||Paul Knapp||PK||Knapp Consulting|
|×||Andy Stechishin||AS||CANA Software & Services|
|×||David Booth||DB||Hawaii Group|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Role call and agenda
- Approve Minutes of previous meetings February 3 March 3 March 10 March 17, March 24 and April 7
- RDF sub-group report
- Paris WGM Agenda Planning
- Approve Minutes of January 2015 WGM
- ITS R1.1 Publishing update
- Review ITS FHIR Tasks
- Action Items
- Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
- PK provided reconciliation to JA (2014-12-09)
- Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
- PK will work to complete for Feb 17 (2015-02-10)
- Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
- Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
- Review of Product Briefs
- Next Meeting
Meeting called to order 1:08 PM Eastern
RDF Sub-Group Report
Grahame Grieve is engaged and did an initial page on the wiki. The task force was looking at the shape expressions language. Also discussed a patient safety model with a RDF instance.
DN had a question of the used of the RDF validation of a CDA instance.
At this point DB left the call.
PK joined the call and asked if RDF had updated the PSS, DN responded that there was not.
Upcoming Meeting Planning
Next week will look at wrapping up loose ends and determining if the week following is necessary.
AS said that we will need to put all outstanding minutes to the wiki and approve, will work on this over the next week. Needed to approve April 7 to ensure interim co-chair for Paris in place.
Motion: Approve April 7 minutes as posted AS/PK unanimous
January WGM Minutes
AS still working on
PK still working on, reasonable to complete for Paris
The group had a long discussion on the viability of various datatype revision going forward.
Meeting adjourned at 2:12 PM Eastern