ITS Concall Minutes 20140325

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 03:11, 26 March 2014 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (→‎ITS Teleconference - March 25, 2014)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - March 25, 2014

Present: Paul Knapp (PK), Andy Stechishin (AS), Aziz Boxwala (AB), Bryn Rhodes (BR), Marc Hadley (MH), Ken Kawamoto (KK)

Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings August 13, August 27, September 3, September 10, October 15, October 24, November 12, December 17, January 7, February 4, February 11, February 18, March 4, March 11, March 18 and March 19
  3. Approval of publication request for the HL7 vMR XML
  4. Announcements
  5. Review of PSS for CDS Knowledge sharing Implementation Guide
  6. Review R2B (WFC) Product Briefs
  7. Action Item Update
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Will publish without examples and see if adding is a requirement of user community
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of May 2014 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
      • Last action: AS will prepare for review for May 2014 WGM
  8. WGM Agenda Planning
  9. Next Meeting
  10. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:10 pm Eastern

Approve Publication Request for HL7 vMR XML

Slight revisions to remove the word substantive

Motion: Approve updated publication request AS/KK unanimous

Review of PSS for CDS Knowledge Access I-Guide

The group reviewed both the contents of the existing document and the existing PSS. It was determined that the document did contain serialization instructions (based on top of the vMR standard) which would be of interest to ITS. There was also discussion on the naming of the document (is it a specification and an implementation guide). It was determined the TSC should be asked to look at issues of naming.

Motion: ITS should be a co-sponsor of the PSS and that there may be a renaming to describe the document in alignment with our standards for document naming, we will defer to the organization any questions on final naming BR/AS Unanimous

Minute Approval

Due to absence of key individuals and length of the call, minute approval postponed until next call


Meeting adjourned at 3:07 pm Eastern