This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

ITS Concall Minutes 20140318

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 17:26, 24 March 2014 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:ITS Minutes 2014 Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014 :C...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - March 18, 2014

Present: Paul Knapp (PK), Andy Stechishin (AS), Brian Pech (BP), Dale Nelson (DN), Claude Nanjo (CN), Aziz Boxwala (AB) Quorum met: Yes

Chair: PK

Scribe: AS


  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings August 13, August 27, September 3, September 10, October 15, October 24, November 12, December 17 and January 7
  3. Announcements
  4. CDS Knowledge Sharing Implementation Guide
  5. Action Item Update
    • Web Services
      • Last action:
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • AS will contact PK to get schemas for Rene Spronk
    • Update WFC ITS for Publishing
      • PK will target for completion for Sept 2013 WGM
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Sept 2013 WGM
    • HL7 over HTTP
    • PSS for R1.1 Datatypes to go Normative
  6. Next Meeting
    • Cancel Feb 25 meeting
  7. Adjourn

Called to order at 2:09 pm Eastern

Approve Minutes of Previous Calls

CDS Knowledge Sharing Implementation Guide

Reviewed changes to document, technical corrections, group was in agreement with changes. New PSS will be discussed on next call (Mar 25)

At this point Aziz left the call

CDS vMR XML Specification

Reviewed changes to document.

Motion: Make changes to document as described DN/CN unanimous

CN will forward updated document with the changes applied.

At this point CN left the call

Final updates for R2B to Publish

PK and DN will push to finish and we may have an impromptu call to approve publication request

FHIR CodeableConcept

Discussion on how CodeableConcepts are meant to be used, how a profile can impact a datatype etc.

On Hold Projects

As mentioned that

Meeting adjourned at 2:39 pm Eastern