Difference between revisions of "ITS Concall Minutes 20100706"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 21: Line 21:
 
==Items==
 
==Items==
 
#Agenda approved Gerald/Gaby
 
#Agenda approved Gerald/Gaby
#Lynn asked when we can deal with ITS product matrix
+
#Lynn asked when we can deal with ITS product briefs
 
#Approval of previous minutes
 
#Approval of previous minutes
## 20100615 approved PK/DN 4-0-0
+
**20100615 approved PK/DN 4-0-0
## 20100629 approved DN/GB 4-0-0
+
**20100629 approved DN/GB 4-0-0
 +
#hData Review (notes below)
 +
#Motion to adjourn 5:20PM EDT GB/GJ 5-0-0
  
 
==hData Review==
 
==hData Review==
Paul Knapp submitted comments, which we considered during review.  
+
*Paul Knapp submitted comments, which we considered during review.  
Continued review of hData record format with Section 2, using Paul's comments.
+
*Continued review of hData record format with Section 2, using Paul's comments.
 +
**Question as to Apache licensing statements in schema. Publishing/MnM will have proper licensing statements.
 +
**Discussion of Normative vs informative schemas. Make instance definitions normative and use exemplar schema?
 +
 
  
 
==Action from Review==
 
==Action from Review==
 
#Include bibliography
 
#Include bibliography
 +
#Think about incorporation of an hData working group for domain content.
 +
#Gerald will send out revised version by COB tomorrow
  
 
==Next Call==
 
==Next Call==
#Review product matrix
+
#Review product briefs with Lynn Lasko (15 minutes)
 +
#Review revised revision of hData Record Format
 +
#Review hData API Spec

Latest revision as of 21:23, 6 July 2010

Return to ITS Main Page
Return to ITS Meeting Minutes


ITS Teleconference - July 6, 2010

Called to order at 4:07 eastern

Present: Gaby Jewell (GJ), Dale Nelson (DN), Lynn Laakso (LL), Gerald Beuchelt, Andy Stechishin (AS), Paul Knapp, Andy Gregorowicz


Chair: Andy Stechishin
Scribe: Dale Nelson

Agenda

  1. Approve previous minutes
  2. Approve agenda
  3. Continued hData review

Items

  1. Agenda approved Gerald/Gaby
  2. Lynn asked when we can deal with ITS product briefs
  3. Approval of previous minutes
    • 20100615 approved PK/DN 4-0-0
    • 20100629 approved DN/GB 4-0-0
  1. hData Review (notes below)
  2. Motion to adjourn 5:20PM EDT GB/GJ 5-0-0

hData Review

  • Paul Knapp submitted comments, which we considered during review.
  • Continued review of hData record format with Section 2, using Paul's comments.
    • Question as to Apache licensing statements in schema. Publishing/MnM will have proper licensing statements.
    • Discussion of Normative vs informative schemas. Make instance definitions normative and use exemplar schema?


Action from Review

  1. Include bibliography
  2. Think about incorporation of an hData working group for domain content.
  3. Gerald will send out revised version by COB tomorrow

Next Call

  1. Review product briefs with Lynn Lasko (15 minutes)
  2. Review revised revision of hData Record Format
  3. Review hData API Spec