This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "INM San Diego Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(41 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
See also [[XML San Diego 2007 Agenda]]
 
See also [[XML San Diego 2007 Agenda]]
 +
 +
'''Friday 12 January'''
 +
* Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
 +
** HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
 +
** Java SIG update & status evaluation (see [[http://aurora.regenstrief.org/javasig/wiki/ReportAtJanuary2007Meeting|JavaSIG Jan 2007 Report]])
 +
** Action items: see MON Q2, '''1083'''
 +
** Meeting evaluation
 +
** Ballot status
 +
** Decide upon what ballots we'll have next cycle - HQ needs to know
 +
** Direction of INM
 +
** co-Chair responsibilities
 +
** Agenda for next WGM
 +
 +
----
  
 
'''Monday 8 January'''
 
'''Monday 8 January'''
 
* Q1 Un-Plenary (InM won't be meeting)
 
* Q1 Un-Plenary (InM won't be meeting)
 
* Q2 Meeting overview & Updates
 
* Q2 Meeting overview & Updates
** Approval of the San Antonio minutes + OOC minutes
+
** Approval of the Boca Raton minutes
** Co-chair election (confirmed with HQ 20060822)
+
** Co-chair election
** Meeting Overview (time boxed, first 45 minutes)
+
** Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
 
*** Mission statement review
 
*** Mission statement review
 +
*** [[ITS SIG]], formal approval of mission statement (max 15 min)
 
*** Decision making process document
 
*** Decision making process document
**** Formal vote on DMP changes (Ambassador clause, Free form discussion)
+
*** Approve ambassadors: Grahame to Java SIG, Paul Knapp to ISO 215, Grahame/Rene to Templates.
**** Approve ambassadors: Grahame to Java SIG, xx
+
** [[INM Action Items]]: Organizational/procedural action items:
*** Organizational/procedural action items
+
*** items: 1008, 1009, 1025, 1069, 1072, 1083, 1090, 1092, 1096, 1097, 1101, 1104, 1106, 1117, 1120 & 1014, 2025
*** XML Topics status update
 
 
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting  
 
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting  
 
** Methodology (Dynamic Model) vs. Communication Models
 
** Methodology (Dynamic Model) vs. Communication Models
 +
*** [[Add interactionId to ControlAct]] - attributes which should/should not be in the transmission wrapper
 +
*** [[Transmission.id]], in the context of the draft [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)|new controlAct wrapper]] and the issue listed above.
 +
*** [[Domain Message Information Model]] - Does COMT need a D-MIM? (max. 15 min)
 +
*** [[Composite Message Type (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 
** Methodology (e.g. Update Mode, Auditing) vs. Abstract Datatypes
 
** Methodology (e.g. Update Mode, Auditing) vs. Abstract Datatypes
 +
*** [[Use of UUIDs in II.extension]]
 
* Q4 v2.x quarter  
 
* Q4 v2.x quarter  
** Conformance issues (time boxed, final 45 minutes)
+
** Including all v2 conformance related issues
 +
** HL7 v2.7 proposals
 +
** HL7 v2.6 ballot reconciliation
 +
** Action items: 1030, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103 & 976, 1029, 1057, 1058
  
 
'''Tuesday 9 January'''
 
'''Tuesday 9 January'''
* Q1 Transmission Infrastructure
+
* Q1 Transmission Infrastructure - MCCI
 
** [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]
 
** [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]
 +
*** Items: 178, 958, 978, 2015, 2017, 2024.
 
** Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals
 
** Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals
*** [[Open Transmission Wrapper Issues]]
+
** [[Batch Chunking]] issue - close? (max. 5 min)
* Q2 V2 Ballot reconciliation
+
** [[Bolus]] - support in v3?
** ballot reconciliation for v2.6
+
** [[Open Transmission Wrapper Issues]]
** HITSP consideration if required. (has HITSP interpreted HL7 MSH & acknowledgement correctly?)
+
** [[Transmission Attachment]]
* Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/HSSP Services  
+
** [[QueryAck in Batches]] (max. 15 minutes)
* Q4 INM (open, NO joint with security)  
+
** [[Transmission Addressing]]
 +
* Q2 Hot Topics quarter
 +
** Walk-in session, any v2/v3 topics
 +
** (hot topic) [[Query Parameters]]
 +
** Add clarification to 2.x related to [[Bolus]] (max. 10 min)
 +
** [[Transmission Attachment]]
 +
** [[QueryAck in Batches]] (max. 15 minutes)
 +
** [[Transmission Addressing]]
 +
* Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA SIG/HSSP Services  
 +
** [[Add interactionId to ControlAct]] - attributes which should/should not be in the transmission wrapper
 +
** [[SOA versus Message Transmission]]
 +
* Q4 Transmission Infrastructure MCCI - Continued
 +
** Transmission Planning / New dynamic model
 +
*** [[MessageCommunicationsControl]]
 +
*** [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]]
 +
*** [[Composite Message Type (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 +
*** [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 +
** [[CPM]] - new dynamic model
 +
 
  
 
'''Wednesday 10 January'''
 
'''Wednesday 10 January'''
* Q1 Transports
+
* Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
** ebXML Status and ballot preparation
+
** Action items: 967, 1091 & 1012, 1014, 1018, 1019, 2010, 2020, 2027
** Removable Media ballot reconciliation
+
** ATS ballot reconciliation
** ATS discussion
+
*** [[Open ATS Issues]]
** Web services update?
+
** ebXML ballot reconciliation
* Q2 UML ITS
+
** Removable Media, Web services status update
** UML ITS presentation and consideration
+
* Q2 v3 Data Type Issues
* Q3 (open)
+
** Action items: [[INM_Action_Items#ITEM: 1064|1064]], [[INM_Action_Items#ITEM: 1097|1097]]
* Q4 Hosting joint Vocab meeting (1 quarter only)
+
** [[Transmission Attachment]] - iiref aspect
 +
** See [[Data Types R2 issues]] on the Wiki
 +
* Q3 Hosting joint ITS SIG
 +
** Action items: 1082, 1090, 1096, 1105, 1107, 1118, 1119, 1120
 +
** Joint issues related to Transports, ITSs and ITS Datatypes
 +
** [[UML ITS]] update, approve new UML ITS project charter
 +
** Status of [[Normative XML ITS Schema]] discussion
 +
** [[Transmission Attachment]]
 +
* Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
 +
** v2/v3 vocabulary issues
 +
*** Action items: 71, 1069, 1113
 +
** Action Item 1063 / R2 issue 24: Domain Update policy
 +
** Action Item 1069: HumanLanguage & HL7StandardVersion
 +
** R2 issue 54: CE definition error
 +
** R2 issue 23: Rename Snomed RT
 +
** R2 Issue 51: Likert Scales
 +
** Strengthen warning in definition of MSK
  
 
'''Thursday 11 January'''  
 
'''Thursday 11 January'''  
* Q1 Hosting joint ITS SIG
+
* Q1 V2 Ballot reconciliation
* Q2 Shared Messages and ControlAct Wrappers
+
** Action items: see MON Q4
 +
** ballot reconciliation for v2.6
 +
** HITSP consideration if required.
 +
 
 +
* Q2 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
 +
** Action items: 33, 961, 1068, 1084, 1099, 1122
 +
** Shared Messages ballot reconciliation (max. 20 minutes)
 +
** ControlAct CMET ballot reconciliation (max. 10 minutes)
 +
** [[Open Control Act Issues]]
 +
** [[Consent in Queries]] (max. 20 minutes)
 +
** Fix Query continuation transmission wrapper: MT 000100 instead of MT 000300 (max. 10 minutes)
 +
** [[DetectedIssue when using multiple payloads]] - motion (max. 10 minutes)
 +
** [[Harmonization: QueryRequestLimit vocabulary]] - approval (max. 5 minutes)
 +
** [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)|Draft new controlAct wrapper]] - related to new dynamic model
 
* Q3 HL7 v3 Data types   
 
* Q3 HL7 v3 Data types   
 +
** Action items: see WED Q2
 +
** See [[R2 XML ITS datatypes]], [[Data Types R2 issues]] on the Wiki
 
* Q4 Hot Topics
 
* Q4 Hot Topics
 
** Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
 
** Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
 
'''Friday 12 January'''
 
* Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
 
** Java SIG update & status evaluation
 
** Meeting evaluation
 
** Ballot status
 
** Direction of INM
 
** co-Chair responsibilities
 
** Agenda for next WGM
 

Latest revision as of 02:16, 12 January 2007

Draft InM Agenda for San Diego (Jan 2007).

See also XML San Diego 2007 Agenda

Friday 12 January

  • Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
    • Java SIG update & status evaluation (see [Jan 2007 Report])
    • Action items: see MON Q2, 1083
    • Meeting evaluation
    • Ballot status
    • Decide upon what ballots we'll have next cycle - HQ needs to know
    • Direction of INM
    • co-Chair responsibilities
    • Agenda for next WGM

Monday 8 January

  • Q1 Un-Plenary (InM won't be meeting)
  • Q2 Meeting overview & Updates
    • Approval of the Boca Raton minutes
    • Co-chair election
    • Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
      • Ballot/proposal overview
      • Mission statement review
      • ITS SIG, formal approval of mission statement (max 15 min)
      • Decision making process document
      • Approve ambassadors: Grahame to Java SIG, Paul Knapp to ISO 215, Grahame/Rene to Templates.
    • INM Action Items: Organizational/procedural action items:
      • items: 1008, 1009, 1025, 1069, 1072, 1083, 1090, 1092, 1096, 1097, 1101, 1104, 1106, 1117, 1120 & 1014, 2025
  • Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting
  • Q4 v2.x quarter
    • Including all v2 conformance related issues
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals
    • HL7 v2.6 ballot reconciliation
    • Action items: 1030, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103 & 976, 1029, 1057, 1058

Tuesday 9 January


Wednesday 10 January

  • Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
    • Action items: 967, 1091 & 1012, 1014, 1018, 1019, 2010, 2020, 2027
    • ATS ballot reconciliation
    • ebXML ballot reconciliation
    • Removable Media, Web services status update
  • Q2 v3 Data Type Issues
  • Q3 Hosting joint ITS SIG
  • Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
    • v2/v3 vocabulary issues
      • Action items: 71, 1069, 1113
    • Action Item 1063 / R2 issue 24: Domain Update policy
    • Action Item 1069: HumanLanguage & HL7StandardVersion
    • R2 issue 54: CE definition error
    • R2 issue 23: Rename Snomed RT
    • R2 Issue 51: Likert Scales
    • Strengthen warning in definition of MSK

Thursday 11 January

  • Q1 V2 Ballot reconciliation
    • Action items: see MON Q4
    • ballot reconciliation for v2.6
    • HITSP consideration if required.