Difference between revisions of "INM SWOT"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 16:37, 30 October 2009
DRAFT, October 30, 2009
- Very knowledgeable participants
- Well-known and well-used Standards
- Lack of regular participation
- Lack of resourcing to work with other groups or new work items
- Scope of WG is narrow
- Need for new standards is not uniform. There are a couple of efforts in other HL7 WGs which will need either modified or new INM standards which have not been resourced. One project needs additional work with batch. Another project(s) are working on services (which will also affect the current INM standards).
- Wrappers R2 will be a chance to re-engage all interested parties
- Limited participation
Return to Infrastructure and Messaging TC