This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "INM Atlanta Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(new, initial Draft)
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
Return to [[Infrastructure and Messaging TC]]
 
Return to [[Infrastructure and Messaging TC]]
  
'''Monday 30 April'''
+
== Overview ==
* Q1 Meeting overview & Updates
+
 
** Call to order
+
* Mon Q1 Plenary
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
* Mon Q2 Plenary
 +
* Mon Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
 +
* Mon Q4 Election, Meeting Overview and v2.x
 +
* Tues Q1 Transmission Wrappers R2
 +
* Tues Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)
 +
* Tues Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA/ITS SIG/HSSP Services
 +
* Tues Q4 Hot Topics quarter
 +
* Wed Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
 +
* Wed Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce  [[Data Types R2 issues]]
 +
* Wed Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
 +
* Wed Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
 +
* Thurs Q1 Dynamic Model, INM perspective
 +
* Thurs Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
 +
* Thurs Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
 +
* Thurs Q4 Hot Topics
 +
* Fri Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
 +
 
 +
We need at least one more session on datatypes. Unless we schedule some BoF to discuss the issues?--[[User:GrahameGrieve|GrahameGrieve]] 19:38, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
 +
 
 +
== Details ==
 +
 
 +
'''Monday 17 Sept'''
 +
 
 +
* Q1 Plenary (Cologne: was Q1 Meeting overview & Updates)
 +
* Q2 Plenary (Cologne: Data Types R2)
 +
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
 +
** Cologne: Dynamic assumptions made by INM as preparation for Wrappers 2, see [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
 +
** Cologne: Function of CACT, what could percievable be moved there? Generalized question, started by [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
 +
** Cologne: Dynamic model – trigger event vs interactionId (Mark T), see [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]]
 +
** Cologne: Action 2024: [[Transmission Addressing]] (time permitting)
 +
* Q4 Meeting Overview and v2.x (Cologne: v2.x quarter)
 +
** Election of two co-chairs
 +
** Approval of Meeting Agenda
 +
** Approval of the Cologne minutes
 
** Announcements
 
** Announcements
** Approval of the San Diego minutes
 
** Approval of Meeting Agenda
 
*** Issue related to THU Q3 this week
 
 
** Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
 
** Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
 
*** Ballot/proposal overview  
**** Excluding any ITS SIG ballots
+
*** Cologne: Mission statement review
*** Saturday wrapper meeting synopsis
+
*** Cologne: Decision making process document
**** [[Inofficial "Wrappers" special working meeting]]
+
** Cologne: [[INM Action Items]]: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
*** Mission statement review
 
*** Decision making process document
 
** [[INM Action Items]]: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
 
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce [[Data Types R2 issues]]
 
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138
 
** [[NullFlavor]]
 
* Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting
 
** Dynamic assumptions made by INM as preparation for Wrappers 2, see [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
 
** Function of CACT, what could percievable be moved there? Generalized question, started by [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
 
** Dynamic model – trigger event vs interactionId (Mark T), see [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]]
 
** Action 2024: [[Transmission Addressing]] (time permitting)
 
* Q4 v2.x quarter
 
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
 
** Including all v2 conformance related issues
 
** Including all v2 conformance related issues
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals
*** Proposal 482
+
*** Cologne: Proposal 482
*** Proposal 497 (latest version of 490)
+
*** Cologne: Proposal 497 (latest version of 490)
*** Proposal 495
+
*** Cologne: Proposal 495
*** Proposal 496
+
*** Cologne: Proposal 496
** Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137
+
** Cologne: Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137
 +
 
 +
:: This is too much....--[[User:GrahameGrieve|GrahameGrieve]] 19:38, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
  
'''Tuesday 1 May '''
+
'''Tuesday 18 Sept '''
 
* Q1 Transmission Wrappers R2  
 
* Q1 Transmission Wrappers R2  
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]: 178, 1018, 2015, 2024, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals (if any)
** Announcements
+
** Cologne: Other open issues created before start of the Wrappers R2 project, see [[MCCI R2]].
** [[INM Transmission and Transport Action Items]]: 178, 1018, 2015, 2024, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035
+
** Cologne: [[Transmission Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
** Discussion and formal approval of Harmonization Proposals (if any)
+
** Cologne: [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
** Other open issues created before start of the Wrappers R2 project, see [[MCCI R2]].
 
** [[Transmission Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 
** [[Behavioral Contract Wrapper (new wrapper mechanism)]]
 
 
* Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)  
 
* Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)  
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: [[MCCI/CACT R2 Project]]
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** [[MCCI/CACT R2 Project]]
 
 
* Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA/ITS SIG/HSSP Services  
 
* Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA/ITS SIG/HSSP Services  
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: ebXML implications for SOA
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** ebXML implications for SOA
 
** Announcements
 
 
* Q4 Hot Topics quarter
 
* Q4 Hot Topics quarter
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: Dutch batch error grouping issue, [[Orchestration of Error Responses in a Batch]], [[QueryAck in Batches]]
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: Action items as participants are available
** Announcements
 
** Walk-in session, any v2/v3 topics
 
*** Dutch batch error grouping issue, [[Orchestration of Error Responses in a Batch]], [[QueryAck in Batches]]
 
** Action items as participants are available
 
  
'''Wednesday 2 May'''
+
'''Wednesday 19 Sept'''
 
* Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
 
* Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
** Call to order
+
*** Cologne: [[Open ATS Issues]]
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
** Announcements
+
** Cologne: ebXML status update
*** [[Open ATS Issues]]
+
** Cologne: Removable Media, Web services status update
** Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
+
** Cologne: Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
** ebXML status update
 
** Removable Media, Web services status update
 
** Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
 
 
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce  [[Data Types R2 issues]]
 
* Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce  [[Data Types R2 issues]]
** Call to order
+
** Ballot Comments Consideration
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items: 1097, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1138 (if not covered on Monday)
 
** [[Transmission Attachment]] (IIref needed for Wrappers R2)
 
 
* Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
 
* Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: Action items: 33, 961, 1084, 1099, 1122, 1125, 1131, 1132, 1133
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: Open issues, see [[CACT R2]]
** Announcements
+
*** Cologne: [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
** Action items: 33, 961, 1084, 1099, 1122, 1125, 1131, 1132, 1133
+
*** Cologne: [[Consent in Queries]]
** Open issues, see [[CACT R2]]
 
*** [[Adding Record Target to ControlAct]]
 
*** [[Consent in Queries]]
 
  
 
* Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
 
* Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
 
** v2/v3 vocabulary issues
 
** v2/v3 vocabulary issues
** Call to order
+
** R2 datatype issues
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
*** Pending Harmonization Proposals
** Announcements
+
*** CD.expression
** Action items: 1063, 1113
+
*** type of CO.value
** The HL7StandardVersionCode vocabulary domain contains nonsensical values. The value set is maintained by the Pubs committee so they'll need to fix this.
+
*** CE / CE.None
 +
*** other ballot items
 +
** Cologne: Action items: 1113
  
'''Thursday 3 May'''  
+
'''Thursday 20 Sept'''  
 
* Q1 Dynamic Model, INM perspective
 
* Q1 Dynamic Model, INM perspective
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: Action items:
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: [[Communication Process Model]]
** Announcements
+
** Cologne: [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
** Action items:
+
** Cologne: [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]], trigger event / interactionID
** [[Communication Process Model]]
 
** [[INM assumptions with regards to CPM]]
 
** [[Interaction (new dynamic model)]], trigger event / interactionID
 
  
 
* Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
 
* Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
** Call to order
+
** ISO datatypes ballot status review
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
+
** Cologne: Action items:
** Announcements
+
** Cologne: [[Serialization]], clarify?
** Action items:
+
** Cologne: [[Transmission Attachment]]
** [[Serialization]], clarify?
 
** [[Transmission Attachment]]
 
 
* Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
 
* Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: ?
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items:
 
 
* Q4 Hot Topics
 
* Q4 Hot Topics
** Call to order
+
** Cologne: Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
** Action items:
 
** Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics
 
*** Dutch batch error grouping issue (if not covered on Tuesday), [[Orchestration of Error Responses in a Batch]], [[QueryAck in Batches]]
 
  
 
+
'''Friday 21 Sept '''
'''Friday 4 May '''
 
 
* Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
 
* Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
** Call to order
 
** Approval of Quarter Agenda
 
** Announcements
 
 
** Action items:
 
** Action items:
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
 
** HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)

Revision as of 00:38, 2 August 2007

Draft InM Agenda for Atlanta (September 2007).

Return to Infrastructure and Messaging TC

Overview

  • Mon Q1 Plenary
  • Mon Q2 Plenary
  • Mon Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
  • Mon Q4 Election, Meeting Overview and v2.x
  • Tues Q1 Transmission Wrappers R2
  • Tues Q2 Wrappers R2 (Transmission and ControlAct wrapper)
  • Tues Q3 INM Hosts Joint INM/SOA/ITS SIG/HSSP Services
  • Tues Q4 Hot Topics quarter
  • Wed Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
  • Wed Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
  • Wed Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
  • Wed Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
  • Thurs Q1 Dynamic Model, INM perspective
  • Thurs Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
  • Thurs Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
  • Thurs Q4 Hot Topics
  • Fri Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting

We need at least one more session on datatypes. Unless we schedule some BoF to discuss the issues?--GrahameGrieve 19:38, 1 August 2007 (CDT)

Details

Monday 17 Sept

  • Q1 Plenary (Cologne: was Q1 Meeting overview & Updates)
  • Q2 Plenary (Cologne: Data Types R2)
  • Q3 Joint with MnM, MnM Hosting : wrappers, dynamic model
  • Q4 Meeting Overview and v2.x (Cologne: v2.x quarter)
    • Election of two co-chairs
    • Approval of Meeting Agenda
    • Approval of the Cologne minutes
    • Announcements
    • Meeting Overview (max 30 min)
      • Ballot/proposal overview
      • Cologne: Mission statement review
      • Cologne: Decision making process document
    • Cologne: INM Action Items: Organizational/procedural action items: 1025, 1072, 1083, 1127, 1128
    • Including all v2 conformance related issues
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals
      • Cologne: Proposal 482
      • Cologne: Proposal 497 (latest version of 490)
      • Cologne: Proposal 495
      • Cologne: Proposal 496
    • Cologne: Action items: 15, 976, 1029, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1089, 1100, 1103, 1126, 1137
This is too much....--GrahameGrieve 19:38, 1 August 2007 (CDT)

Tuesday 18 Sept

Wednesday 19 Sept

  • Q1 Transports / Messaging Infrastructure
    • Cologne: Action items: 1019, 2010, 2017, 2020
    • Cologne: ebXML status update
    • Cologne: Removable Media, Web services status update
    • Cologne: Attachments, reforming of messages by transports / vitual transmission wrappers
  • Q2 Data Types R2 Taskforce Data Types R2 issues
    • Ballot Comments Consideration
  • Q3 ControlAct Wrappers and Shared Messages - COMT, MCAI, QUQI, MFMI.
  • Q4 Hosting joint meeting with Vocab
    • v2/v3 vocabulary issues
    • R2 datatype issues
      • Pending Harmonization Proposals
      • CD.expression
      • type of CO.value
      • CE / CE.None
      • other ballot items
    • Cologne: Action items: 1113

Thursday 20 Sept

  • Q2 Joint meeting with ITS SIG
  • Q3 Wrappers R2 Taskforce
    • Cologne: ?
  • Q4 Hot Topics
    • Cologne: Walk in session, all v3 and v2 topics

Friday 21 Sept

  • Q1/Q2 Wrap-up meeting
    • Action items:
    • HL7 v2.7 proposals (if any)
    • Java SIG update & status evaluation
    • Action items: see MON Q1
    • Meeting evaluation
    • Ballot status
    • Direction of INM
    • co-Chair responsibilities
    • Agenda for next WGM