This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "INM Action Items"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Line 534: Line 534:
 
'''Field length change''', HL7 v2
 
'''Field length change''', HL7 v2
 
*Tony to bring to ARB: Proposal to change length of DLN.3 to 8; change length of DLN to 50.  Resolves line item 242 in V2.6 ballot.
 
*Tony to bring to ARB: Proposal to change length of DLN.3 to 8; change length of DLN to 50.  Resolves line item 242 in V2.6 ballot.
 +
 +
== ITEM 1113 ==
 +
 +
== ITEM 1114 ==
 +
 +
== ITEM 1115 ==
 +
 +
== ITEM 1116 ==

Revision as of 19:50, 31 October 2006

Open Action Items. Each item may be edited individually. New item numbers in the 2xxx range

Back to Infrastructure and Messaging TC. Switch to INM Transmission and Transport Action Items or INM Closed Action Items.


ITEM: 15

Opened: 24-Jan-05 Old Item: 203 For Version 2.7, add language to Chapter 2 to the effect that CQ does not express an opinion at this time on the restarting of set IDs relative to groups or message.

  • 24-Jan-05 , Tony Julian , Open , V2
    • INM WGM Orlando: Motion approved 20050506: edit needs to be done in 2.7
  • 26-Aug-05 , Tony Julian , Open , V2
    • 20050826: Larson: this item needs a proposal submitted to the v2 database and then it can be closed.
  • 28-NOV-05,Tony Julian,Reviewed,V2,20051128 This cannot be done until V2.7 is opened.
  • 2006050508 InM WGM San Antonio: Tony Julian, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open
  • 2006-09-12 No change – cannot do anything until V2.7 opens for development.

ITEM: 33

Opened: 28-Jan-05 Old Item: 221

The detectedIssue CMET should be moved to the CMET domain, and not be defined locally in MCAI

  • 20050128, INM Chairs, Open
    • INM WGM Orlando: Added. When creating the next version of MCAI, the detectedIssue CMET should be moved to the CMET domain, and not be defined locally in MCAI Pharmacy has a use-case for a message that shows all controlActs(+detectedIssue) related to a single order. This can be implemented today as a shared message. If implemented as a wrapper this would require that the tools support stubs with exit points.
  • 20051105, INM Chairs, Open
    • Rene: will remain open until such time where the controlAct domains will be up for a new release.
  • 20051128, INM Chairs, Reviewed
    • No Update
  • 20060915 WGM: Michael vC: Also take relationship with ManagedIssue CMET and ReportedIssue CMET, Consent.


ITEM: 71

Opened: 29-Sep-04 Old Item: 318 Draft procedure for agreeing to updates to 396. Will bring draft to CQ.

  • 12-Jan-05 , Stan Huff , New , vocab
    • Larson: The procedure should incorporate the decision made at the Atlanta WGM as follows: “All changes to sections for which Vocab is the steward, must be submitted to the v2 change proposal database.”
  • 04-May-05 , Stan Huff , Open , vocab
    • INM Noordwijkerhout: Stan will wridte procedure. It will include 1) submit to database ; 2) vocab reviews and makes decision taking in to account such things as redundancy, version and other policy requirements; 3) once approved is immediately valid; 4) notify INM editor Policy needs good definitions but also need to focus on operational factors.
  • 01-Jun-05 , Stan Huff , Open , vocab
    • Vocab Telcon: Discussion – Table 396 issue:-HL7 v2.x table 396 is the table of tables. One of the changes in 2.6 was to make content extensible without requiring a re-ballot. Need to document the process of how we put new entries, or update entries to table 396. Current process is to submit a V2.x proposal through the HL7 website.-Proposed solution is that every time a terminology is registered in the OID it would automatically go into Table 396 I V2.x. Vote taken and passed.-The content of tables is only available through the ballot, the document can be updated but there is no place online that you can look it up. Same problem of how to
  • 15-Sep-05 , Tony Julian , Reviewed , vocab
    • 20050914: Approved. Tony will check to see if in the substantivity guide.
  • 28-Nov-05 , Tony Julian , Reviewed , vocab
    • 20051128 Telcon - Open with Guilt!.
  • 20060510 WGM: Substantivity guide has not been updated.
  • 26-Jun-06 , Tony Julian , Reviewed , vocab
    • 20060626 Telcon - Shift guilt to ARB - ask to approve with email ballot!.




ITEM: 132

Opened: 01-Jul-04 Old Item: 518 Request PIC to create a process to ensure that those that bring forward v2 proposals should include a v3 mapping analysis

  • 01-Oct-04 , Doug Pratt , New , Admin
    • Not always possible (some elements are V2 artifacts) but the analysis needs to be done always.
  • 05-May-05 , Doug Pratt , Open , Admin
    • 20050506: Doug will ask PIC about status.
  • 16-Sep-05 , Joann Larson , Open , Admin
    • 20050916: Joann will take to PIC
  • 28-Nov-05, Joann Larson , Open , Admin
    • 20051128 INM Telcon: Joann will take to PIC
  • 20060508 WGM San Antonio, open
    • 20060508 WGM: We think this is on the PIC agenda. Rene is attending this Thursday. Noted that Robert Worden is trying to attend all groups having v2/v3 agenda items. Rene: the agenda item wasn't discussed (due to a lack of time) during the May2006 WGM.
  • 20060911: WGM, INM: Joann: open, PIC meets on Thursday


ITEM: 961

Opened: 11-Aug-05 Old Item: 0 Developing a list of basic criteria for shared messages, so that shared messages doesn’t end up being a dumping ground. Perhaps a topic in MCCI R2?

  • 11-Aug-05 , Lloyd McKenzie , Open , MCCI
    • INM requests more details. Lloyd will provide them to Tony, and we will discuss the topic in San Diego. Lloyd to start a discussion thread about “undo” on MnM list server. Rene will bring forward notification interactions shared messages. Hope to publish shared messages in January cycle. Lloyd to offer help with shared messages publication database
  • 11-Aug-05 , Lloyd McKenzie , Open , MCCI
    • Lloyd added a fifth: sending out a “broadcast” message – such as a user notification that the system is going down in 5 minutes, etc. Lloyd needs to forward this last one to INM.
  • 28-Nov-05 , Lloyd McKenzie , Reviewed , Shared Messages
    • 20051128 INM Telcon: no update.
  • 20060110, Michael van Campen, Shared Messages
    • 20060110: INM WGM: Michael van Campen will create a list of candidates to be included/excluded. Rene will assist.
    • 20060508 WGM: Open.
  • 20060915 WGM: Michael: open

ITEM: 967

Opened: 13-Sep-05 Old Item: 0 Security TC is requested to read WS security specification and provide guidance and suggestions related thereto.

  • 13-Sep-05 , Glenn Marshall , New , Security
    • 20050913 WGM: New
  • 28-Nov-05 , Glenn Marshall , New , Security
    • 20051128 INM Telcon: Doug e-mailed Glenn - We need the info Before phoenix
  • 20060110, Glenn Marshall , open , Security
    • 20060110 InM WGM Phoenix: Has been read, guidance has not yet been provided.
  • 20060110, Glenn Marshall , open , Security
    • 20060626 Telecon - Tony to send reminder.
  • 20060912 WGM – John Moehrke not present, no information available. Glenn to touch base with John on status. Continue OPEN.


ITEM: 976

Opened: 07-Oct-05 Old Item: 0 CNE/CWE 2.7

  • 14-Sep-05 , Doug Pratt , New , V2 Cp2a
    • MMS Doug Pratt/Sandy Stuart that the joint working group encourage Doug to submit the stronger text for version 2.7. 11-0-1
  • 28-Nov-05 , Doug Pratt , New , V2 Cp2a
    • 20051128 INM Telcon: Doug will submit 2.7 Proposal
  • 2006050508 InM WGM San Antonio: Doug Pratt, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open


ITEM: 1008

Opened: 03-Oct-05 Old Item: 0 20051003: Post UML reconciliation package for May 2005 ballot.

  • 03-Oct-05 , Grahame Grieve , New , UML
    • Post UML reconcillation Package for May 2005 ballot
  • 20060112 PHX WGM: No change
  • 20060511 WGM: Open with extreme guilt.
  • 20060913 WGM: continued (no discussion)

ITEM: 1009

Opened: 03-Oct-05 Old Item: 0 20051003: Request withdrawal of negative votes against UML May 2005 ballot.

  • 03-Oct-05 , Grahame Grieve , New , UML
    • 20051003: INM Telcon: After Reconciliation Package is posted, need to officially request voters to withdraw negative votes by November 14.
  • 20060112 PHX WGM: No change
  • 20060511 WGM: Open with extreme guilt.
  • 20060913 WGM: continued (no discussion)

ITEM: 1015

Closed: 06-Jun-2006

ITEM: 1021

Opened: 20051031

Need to add attribute-level descriptions to HMDs in MFMI Release 2. Created as part of reconciliation of MFMI R1 M1.

  • 20051031, René Spronk, open
    • Will remain open until MFMI R2 goes out for ballot again


ITEM: 1025

Opened: 20051114

Prefaces at Topic Level, Pubs issue, need to take this up with Pubs. Results from MCCI R2 C1 ballot rec. item 134.

  • 20051114, Tony Julian, open
    • Propose to pubs to have preface at the topic level, instead of just having a preface at the domain level. If one has a varied range of Topics it makes no sense to have all preface comments at the domain level.
  • 20060113 Tony Julian, open, pubs
    • 20060113 WGM pubs will consider. Supported by pharmacy.
  • 20060508 WGM San Antonio, open
    • 20060508 WGM San Antonio: Ballot item in PFG ballot. Follow the resolution of that.
  • 20060911: WGM, INM: open. PFG = Pubs facilitators guide

ITEM: 1027

Closed: 2006-Jun-26

ITEM: 1028

Closed: 20060710

ITEM: 1029

Opened 20051129 from e-mail from Alberto Sáez Torres

In the Data Type Chapter, the components table for XTN (Extended Telecommunication Number) doesn't correspond with the text description. Page 2-239.

  • 20051129, Doug Pratt, V2
  • 20060104: J Larson. The component table and narrative are correct in v.6. There was a formating/numbering problem in v2.5. Component 5 should have been "Country", but it inadvertently got embedded in the note for compoent 4. Is this ready to be closed or should we consider noting an erratum for v2.5? Email sent to A Torres.
  • 20060710: D Pratt, take up with ARB.
  • 2006-09-12: Tony Julian to find out who maintains the errata list tomorrow am.

ITEM: 1030

Opened: 20051129

Change cardinality of MSG Data Type in v2.XML specification, discovered item, from e-mail from Alberto Sáez Torres

  • 20051129, Tony Julian, New
    • In the MSG data type description (message type, used in MSH-9) it is said that all the components (message code, message trigger, message sctructure) are required, but the schema marks all of them as optional.

So, the schema should be change from:

<xsd:complexType name="MSG">
 <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.1" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.2" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.3" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
 </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

To :

<xsd:complexType name="MSG">
 <xsd:sequence>
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.1" >
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.2" />
   <xsd:element ref="MSG.3" />
 </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
  • 20051129, Tony Julian, V2
    • pending further information
  • 20051129, Alberto Sáez Torres
    • Actually, the MSG-data type is described in section 2.A.44 of Chapter 2A, Page 2-175, but the error is located in the XSD and DTD files for Version 2.5. The XSD affected file is “datatypes.xsd” and the DTD file is “datatypes.dtd”. This is the reason why I’ve CC-ed this message to the XML list.
    • (According to the MSG data type, the line from datatype.dtd): <!ENTITY % MSG "(MSG.1?,MSG.2?,MSG.3?)"> Should be changed (in my opinion) to <!ENTITY % MSG "(MSG.1,MSG.2,MSG.3)">
  • 20060508 InM WGM San Antonio: Frank Oemig, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open
  • 2006-09-12 No update – Frank not present.


ITEM: 1057

V2 Datatype CNN

  • 20051129: e-mail from Alberto Sáez Torres who wrote:

5) Page 2-138 Section 2.A.9.9. Data type CNN (composite ID number and name simplified) In this element there are some references to a data type "CNS", which in my opinion is the “CNN” data type

    • 20060109 InM WGM: Doug will examine this
  • 2006050508 InM WGM San Antonio: Doug Pratt, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open
  • 2006-09-12 Open: Put typo in before published.

ITEM: 1058

20060104 Check accuracy of 3rd example for NA data type D Pratt

  • 20051129: e-mail from Alberto Sáez Torres who wrote:

6) Page 2-175 Section 2.A.45 P. Data type NA (Numeric Array)

The first component is declared as “REQUIRED” (field OPT of the components table) but in the 3º example, it’s shown as non-present (|^2^3^4~5^^^8~9^10~~17^18^19^20|))
¿This is an error in the example, the OPT or in my understanding?
  • 20060109 InM WGM: Doug will examine this
  • 2006050508 InM WGM San Antonio: Doug Pratt, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open
  • 2006-09-12 Examined the NA datatype and determined that the table is wrong – the R should be an O for required in the first component. Tony will take to ARB to find out how we can publish the errata, since it is a mistake in 2.5 and 2.6.

ITEM: 1059

V2.7 Cleanup the escape sequence language Frank Oemig

  • Change the escape usage language.
  • 2006050508 InM WGM San Antonio: Tony Julian, open
    • 20060508 InM San Antonio: section 2.5.4 and section 2.14.9 need to be consistent. Note that the sub component can be omitted. Table should be re-ordered. Open.
  • 2006-09-12 Partially fixed in 2.6; need a proposal for 2.7 to fix the 3 inconsistent references.

ITEM: 1063

Opened: 20060508

Determine what kind/type of vocab used within the datatype specs should be subject to harmonization and/or ballot time fixing.

  • 20060508, new, Grahame, Abstract Data Types
    • There have been DT proposals (+vocab used within DT) during harmonization. Normative DT spec, methodology changes lead to new releases of DT spec. Changes to vocab may need to be more flexible (e.g. done at harmonization, be applicable to last normative spec) than structural DT changes. Only certain vocabs, e.g. compression method, UCUM units, mediatype, currency. Name part type is NOT in this category and is fixed at ballot time.

Proposal For Data Type Vocabulary Management

  • 20060913 WGM: Grahame. 3 types of domains in data type definitions. Externally maintained, Embedded in XML ITS, and “normal domains”.
    • Proposal:
      • Normal Value Sets are subject to Harmonization and will be marked as such in the Data Type standard. These are not subject to ballot review & approval.
      • XML Embedded Value Sets and Null Flavor changes are review & recommended by harmonization and subject to ballot review & acceptance before they can be used.
      • External-maintained Value Sets will be marked as such in the Data Type standard.
      • Will update language to distinguish between domain and value set.
    • Moved Jane Curry/Andy van Heusen. Discussion. Vote 14-0-5 Passed
    • OPEN until edits made to document by Grahame

ITEM: 1064

Opened: 20060508

formally document updatemode/auditing methodology in the abstract DT spec.

  • 20060508, new, XML SIG, Abstract data types
  • 20060914 Part of Datatypes R2. Grahame to create wiki entry

ITEM: 1068

Opened: 20060508

Document and specify values for the QueryRequestLimit vocabulary, QUQI

  • 20060509, QUQI editor, new, QUQI
    • QUQI_RM020000UV01, QueryRequestLimit: No vocab values are defined forn this unit of quantity -recommend this is reviewed. Evaluate use-case and code-set values.
  • 20060822: added to THU Q2 agenda of the Sep2006 WGM
  • 20060915: WGM discussion.
    • Add: Record (=item of interest, mostly focal act).
      1. Bytes is tricky, because of ITS dependent sizes. Is this a contract issue, or a run time issue? Courtesy request? Strawvote: 1-15-3
  • Rephrase action: create harmonization proposal to add Records to the QueryRequestLimit vocabulary.

ITEM: 1069

Opened: 20060508

HL7StandardVersion and humanlanguage to be discussed with Pubs, Pubs

  • 20060509, Joann, new, Pubs
    • HL7StandardVersion: no V3 codes in Vocab-applies
    • humanlanguage: no HL7 vocab or ISO recommendation – take up with Vocab. IETF x66 according to Rosetree, not a vocab issue, pubs issue.
    • 20060915: No information about progress

ITEM: 1070

Opened: 20060516

Change usage of Act DEF in MFMI, MFMI

  • 20060516, Rene, new, MFMI


ITEM: 1072

Opened: 20060508

20060508: seek Board approval to have a formal liaison between HL7 and WS-I.

  • 20060508 San Antonio WGM, TBD, new
    • 20060508 San Antonio WGM: New item. Need to have a liaison to WS-I. This can be informal or formal. Formal liaison is a Board decision.
  • 20060511: San Antonio WGM: Motion that we recommend to the organization committee that Don be the HL7 representative to the WS-I initiative. Grahame / Rene 14-0-0. Don is from Inpriva, and active in Eclipse and IHE.
  • 20060814 InM Telcon - Grahame will approach board.
  • 20060914 open with Guilt – Grahame will talk to board

ITEM: 1082

Opened 20060619 Telcon

Is use of ID/IDRef model derived?

  • 20060619, Joseph Waller, new, XML ITS?
    • ask Lloyd to elaborate on how using ID/IDRef – model derived or not? and if so (or not) how does this end up in schema?.
    • 20060828, Rene: open. XML SIG has studied the use of XML ID/IDREF for use by the ITS to minimize the size of messages on the wire. Based on the outcome of that they will move the motion during teh upcoming WGM that ID/IDREF can't bse used within the ITS (because of technical implementation reasons as will be stated in the motion). Joseph's question appears to be wider in scope however, he wants to know if the samentic concept of ID/IDREF exists within the RIM, much as the concept of a mixed content datatype also exists within the abstract datatype specification.
  • See Use of ID/IDREF for details.

ITEM: 1083

Opened 20060619 Telcon

ask ARB about normative interactions currently explicitly marked as examples, non implementable now being marked implementable

  • 20060619, Tony Julian, new, shared messages
    • 20060828, Rene: to add some detail: originally the shared messages domain was designated to define re-usable Message Types (payloads) but not Interactions. Interactions, Application Roles and Trigger Events were smetimes added to illustrate the use of the Message Types. The artefacts were designated (in textual form) as being "examples, non implementable". Because they were part of the ballot, their status has progressed to normative. Nowadays the Shared Messages domain also defines re-usable Interactions. We now would like to turn some of the old "Example" interactions into "real, implementable" interactions. Changing the deignation may be a substantive change.
    • 20060914 WGM: Tony Julian: E-mail sent to ARB to re-request action on this task
  • 20060915 WGM: Tony: No update, ARB is running behind.

ITEM: 1084

Opened 20060701

Ask Security and/or EHR amd/or MR/IM TC to review the Masking shared messages topic, there may be regulatory issues, wording needs to be in sync with other parts of HL7.

  • 20060701, ?, new, shared messages
    • Added as a result of shared messages ballot reconciliation.
  • 20060912 WGM – documented in ballot with shared message item.
    • If dealing with anonymization/pseudonymization, there is normative work in TC215 (passed, in resolution). Recommend deferring this discussion pending result from ISO. Addresses drugs, devices, etc in addition to people
    • Continue OPEN. Glenn will work with Canadian project to provide info on TC215 work and will report back on TC215 as information is available. Assigned item to Glenn


ITEM: 1086

Opened 20060705, Tony

Ballot reconcillation for COCT_HD920000

  • 20060705: The CMET was returned to InM for reconcillation
    • Tony Julian has 'volunteered' to gather the necessary materials
    • Reconcillation will be scheduled as soon as possible, no later than the next WGM
  • 20060828 InM Telcon: Remains open.
  • 20060915: Line items have been voted upon. Need to create a pubs package, will go out as a ballot this cycle.

Item: 1088

Opened 20060724

20060724: Prepare a proposal for Harmonization to add new class to support the Select Column use case.

  • 20060724, new,
    • 20060724: InM telcon: Item added to support the vote taken that ParameterItem cannot be used to constrain scope by columns (see Nature of ParameterItem for details) a proposal needs to be proposed for harmonization to add a new class to support the Select Column Use Case.
  • 20060828 InM Telcon: Remains open.
  • 20060915: WGM: proposal hasn’t been created.

Item: 1089

Opened 20060911

proposal for cleaning up obsolete language in chapter 5 related to queries

  • 20060911, Scott, v2
    • New action item for Scott: proposal for cleaning up obsolete language in chapter 5 related to queries, take up with conformance. Note that queries are used in various chapters, these use query profiles as well.


Item: 1090

Opened 20060112

See if project scope document can be changed.

  • 20060112 Phoenix WGM; item opened as follows: Did project scope document include all 4: Abstract data types, XML structures, UML data types and XML data types?
  • 20060512 No. only includes Abstract data types, UML data types, XML data types. Grahame to see whether project proposal can be changed
  • 20060911: Larson: This is not on the Wiki. Has this been done? Is it still active?
  • 20060913: Larson: Late entry to Wiki based on InM minutes from Phoenix and San Antonio WGM.Description updated to reflect 5/12 note "See if project scope document can be changed".
  • 20060914: Still open with Guilt – need a single ITS development project (including XML structures)

Item: 1091

Opened 20060511

reference to WS-Addressing in the profile needs to updated.

  • 20060511: San Antonio WGM: From joint InM/XML minutes Thursday Q1.
    • WS-Addressing is not [sic] a W3C specification (done). The Web services profile can now point to a full specification not a draft.
    • The reference to WS-Addressing in the profile needs to updated. (Roberto, and to review that we are conformant with the final version).
  • 20060911: Larson: This is not on the Wiki. Has this been done? Is it still active?
  • 20060913: Larson: Late entry to Wiki based on InM minutes from San Antonio WGM; Roberto R; W3C
  • 20060913: Charlie will speak to Roberto

Item: 1092

Opened 20060511

Need representative to the W3C WS Policy charter group

  • 20060511: San Antonio WGM: From joint InM/XML minutes Thursday Q1.
    • Paul has posted the W3C draft charter for WS-Policy. Paul thinks that HL7 should support the charter for this. HL7 should put a representative on this committee. A co-chair of the working group is Chris Ferris. Chris has some knowledge of what we are doing, but represents IBM, as chair. He thinks that HL7 should send additional people as HL7 and IBM’s needs are different. Paul talked to Chris and Kevin about finding someone.
  • 20060911: Larson: This is not on the Wiki. Has this been done? Is it still active?
  • 20060913: Larson: Late entry to Wiki based on InM minutes from San Antonio WGM; W3C
  • 20060913: Grahame to talk to Kevin Kelly about this
  • 20061002: Telcon - Tony e-mailed Grahame concerning this.


Item: 1096

Opened 20060511, Grahame, XML

Update the project scope to include XML Structures R2 and submit to HQ.

  • 20060511: San Antonio WGM: Added.
    • Grahame to update the project scope to include XML Structures R2 and submit to HQ. (Galen Mulrooney) to help
  • 20060912: Larson: This item is not on the Wiki. Is it still relevant?
  • 20060913: Larson: Late entry to Wiki based on InM minutes from San Antonio WGM.
    • See also item 1090. These should be merged.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1097

Opened 20060511, Grahame, Abstract DT

Update Abstract Data Types and post to the web site.

  • 20060511: San Antonio WGM: Added.
    • Tidy up list of issues with Abstract data types and post to the web site.
    • Make technical correction to abstract data type and XML ITS in the reference 2396 bis in tel datatype, and fix in R2 (and describe them as IRIs).
    • For CD data type, update the abstract document to make statement that cd.code is allowed to contain spaces.
    • Update ITS to say that white space is preserved in cs.code.
    • All co-occurrence constraints need to be made more clear in the abstract.
  • 20060912: Larson: This item is not on the Wiki. Is it still relevant?
  • 20060913: Larson: Late entry to Wiki based on InM minutes from San Antonio WGM.
  • 20060914 Grahame to do after the WGM with Gunther
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1098

Opened 20060915, Mark Tucker, ControlActs

write up description of Bolus, as well as the underlying use-case

  • 20060915 Action for Mark Tucker to write up description of Bolus, as well as the underlying use-case, difference bewteen Bolus/subscription, description of Bolus should go into v2.7 as well as in v3.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open: Doug will remind Mark.
  • 20061003: Mark thanks Doug for the reminder - will address.

Item: 1099

Opened 20060915, Mark Tucker, ControlActs

research query processing variant based on "send full query again, with offset in resultset"

  • 20060915, resulted from adoption of continuationToken to support server-side stateless queries.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open - Doug will remind Mark
  • 20061003: Mark thanks Doug for the reminder - will address.

Item: 1100

Opened 20060914, Jack Harrington, Version 2.6 Ch 5
Reserve Q31 trigger event ID submit documentation.

  • 14-Sep-06 Opened. InM agrees to reserve Q31 trigger event, but needs supporting documentation from requestor (Jack)
  • 20061002: Telcon still open - Doug will follow up.
  • 20061003: Doug sent a reminder to Jack. He will try to supply the requested information by 13 October.
  • 20061004: Doug discovered Q31 already taken - will tell Jack to use Q32.

Item: 1101

Opened 20060914, Doug Pratt, Version 2
Develop policy and procedure for reserving trigger event codes.

  • 14-Sep-06 Opened. Consider such things as where to store pending numbers, how long to hold a reservation, etc.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open
  • 20061004: Draft posted to wiki, see V2.x InM Identifier Reservations

Item: 1102

Opened 20060914, Meena Pillai, ControlActs
Lead the development of the new batch wrapper and prepare for ballot

  • 14-Sep-06 Opened. Meena to lead with help from Charlie and Doug.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open - Scope will change - related to batching at the control act level.

Item: 1103

Opened 20060914, Tony Julian
Resolve use of structure code in depracated messages with ARB, version 2

  • V2.6 Ballot, Item 180: Regarding the MFR_M01, the entire set of MFQ/MFR transaction pairs were deprecated as of v2.5. We have several dilemmas. The UAC segment should not have been added. The balloter is correct that the message structure has been applied to messages with different structures. In addition to MFR_M01, there should have been MFR_M02 etc. However, this was not evident in v2.5 and earlier versions because the message structure was not explicitly delineated until the v2.6 ballot. We appear to be digging ourselves into a deeper hole by applying changes to deprecated messages.
  • 14-Sep-06 Opened. Tony to take to ARB as a huge mess. Defer to telcon until we have a response.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open - ARB did not meet.

Item: 1104

How to appoint additiona co-chairs in the new ITS SIG, procedural

  • Charlie McCay to find out how to get new co-chairs for the ITS sig.
  • 20060914: Opened
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1105

Document that UML ITS R2 fulfills ITS acceptance citeria, UML ITS

  • Grahame Grieve & Charlie McCay to fill out a proposal with acceptance criteria and brought to a INM telecon for the new ITS work..
  • 20060914: Opened
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1106

Add project acceptance criteria to INM DMP, procedural

  • Tony Julian to document the existence of ITS acceptance criteria in the INM DMP and relate this to a more general project acceptance process (and pass to HQ for completion?)
  • 20060914: Opened
    • Rene: suggest that this be done in a generic fashion from the start (a project acceptance process), and not be project specific.
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1107

Clarify with MnM how you refer to model artifacts within the XML ITS, XML ITS

  • Charlie McCay to clarify with MnM how you refer to model artifacts within the XML ITS. (Mark suggests to write a document and propose it to MnM.)
  • 20060914: Opened
  • 20061002: Telcon still open

Item: 1108

Edit tables 76 and 3, version 2

  • Perform edits to chapter 2 v2.6 as follows(to tables 00076 and 0003):
    • Find line items 40, 41 and 42 Persuasive. Delete the following message types from Table 0076 message Type: MCF, MFD and TBR. The MCF Delayed Acknowledgement Message appears was withdrawn from chapter 2 in v2.5. The MFD Master File Delayed Acknowledgement Message appears to have been withdrawn from chapter 8 in v2.5. Miscellaneous references to it are being struck in v2.6. The TBR is being withdrawn from chapter 5 in v2.6, along with the other enhanced mode query/response pairs.
    • Find line item 36 Persuasive. Delete from table 0003 Event type: CNQ, P04 All reference to the CNQ is being deleted in v2.6. This was an obsolete version of the cancel query. See minutes from September 25, 2006 telcon.
    • 20061002:Telcon Will be done when all are done. Following see minutes of 20061002 Telcon
  • Added:Find Persuasive the following additions to HL7 Table 0003 Event:
    • Add M16 "Master File Notification - MFN/MFK - Inventory Item Enhanced" as defined in chapter 8, section, 8.12.2 Add M17 "DMI - DRG Master File Message" as defined in chapter 8, section as defined in chapter 8, section, 8.13.1 Add R25 as defined in chapter 7 "OPU – Unsolicited Population/Location-Based Laboratory Observation Message," section as defined in chapter 7, section, 7.3.10
    • Find Not Persuasive the following additions to HL7 Table 0003 Event: E45. QBP E45 "Query Eligibility" is shown as a strike-through in chapter as defined in chapter 16, section 16.4.17, RSP E45 "Eligibility Query Response" is shown as a strike-through in chapter as defined in chapter 16, section16.4.18
    • Find Persuasive: Delete from HL7 Table 0003 Event: R03 "QRY/DSR Display-oriented results, query/unsol. update." This event no longer appears in either chapter 5 or chapter 7. There is a notation in the Appendix that it was replaced by Q05 "UDM/ACK - unsolicited display update message"

ITEM 1109

Status of P04 trigger, version 2

  • Take up the disposition of V2.6 M3 reconcillation item 35 : Take up with FM the status of the P04 Trigger event. If they are refering to original mode or enhanced mode queries, these have been deprecated. What message are they refering to? A deprecated one, or a new query. This effects table 33.
  • 20061002:Telcon: Scott Robertson will follow up with FM.


ITEM 1111

Discuss MSH-10 datatype change, HL7 v2

  • Proposal #475 may require a datatype change to MSH:10. INM needs to discuss this with the proponent. The proponent may have to re-submit.
    • 20060925 Tony will contact the proponent to verify the intent - to be an OID which would suggest an HD datatype.
    • 20060925 Tony will confer with Doug after discussion with Proponent.
    • 20061002 Waiting for proponent to reply.

ITEM 1112

Field length change, HL7 v2

  • Tony to bring to ARB: Proposal to change length of DLN.3 to 8; change length of DLN to 50. Resolves line item 242 in V2.6 ballot.

ITEM 1113

ITEM 1114

ITEM 1115

ITEM 1116