This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "II WGM Agenda May 2018"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(31 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|'''FHIR Infrastructure hosting II'''
 
|'''FHIR Infrastructure hosting II'''
|?
+
|Saal 14, Köln
 
|[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Agenda_201805_WGM#Mon_Q4 Agenda]
 
|[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Agenda_201805_WGM#Mon_Q4 Agenda]
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
Line 32: Line 32:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
| rowspan="4" | Tuesday 15th
+
| rowspan="5" | Tuesday 15th
 +
|Q0 7:30am
 +
|'''II/WG-20'''
 +
|By lunch tables
 +
|
 +
Breakfast meeting with Grahame and Josh on FHIRcast
 +
|-
 
|Q1 9:00am
 
|Q1 9:00am
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 6, Siebengebirge
 
|
 
|
 
1. Opening
 
1. Opening
Line 43: Line 49:
 
* Antitrust rules.
 
* Antitrust rules.
 
2. General Administration
 
2. General Administration
* Review [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/1260/16160/PBS_Metrics_20180115_2018JanWGM.xlsx PBS Metrics (final)]
+
* Review [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/1272/16546/PBS_Metrics_20180419_2018MayWGM.xlsx PBS Metrics (final)]
* Review [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/1255/16076/SSD_SD-WorkGroupHealth_2018JanInterim.pdf Workgroup Health Metrics (final)]
+
* Review [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/1273/16543/AdministrativeSDWorkGroupHealth_2018May.pdf Workgroup Health Metrics (final)]
 +
** Review health metrics for items to follow up for Sept 2018 WGM
 
* Update of all [http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/projman/searchableprojectindex.cfm?sortBy=&sortDirection=&FilterKeyword=&FilterProjectNumber=&FilterProjectSponsor=Imaging+Integration+Work+Group&FilterProjectType= Project] Deadlines
 
* Update of all [http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/projman/searchableprojectindex.cfm?sortBy=&sortDirection=&FilterKeyword=&FilterProjectNumber=&FilterProjectSponsor=Imaging+Integration+Work+Group&FilterProjectType= Project] Deadlines
 
* Review and update items for 3 year plan - [http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/projman/searchableprojectindex.cfm?sortBy=&sortDirection=&FilterKeyword=&FilterProjectNumber=&FilterProjectSponsor=Imaging+Integration+Work+Group&FilterProjectType=&FilterStatus=3-Year+Plan+Item Project] Index
 
* Review and update items for 3 year plan - [http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/projman/searchableprojectindex.cfm?sortBy=&sortDirection=&FilterKeyword=&FilterProjectNumber=&FilterProjectSponsor=Imaging+Integration+Work+Group&FilterProjectType=&FilterStatus=3-Year+Plan+Item Project] Index
 +
* Discuss adopting standard DMP process (with II-specific addendums)
 +
** [http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/imagemgt/IIWG_DMP_v2%200.docx Imaging Integration DMP]
 +
** [http://www.hl7.org/participate/decisionmaking.cfm Standard DMP process]
 
* Review any other housekeeping topics
 
* Review any other housekeeping topics
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q2 11:00am
 
|Q2 11:00am
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 6, Siebengebirge
|4. Projects
+
|3. Review Projects
 
*Sponsor
 
*Sponsor
 
** Project ???: FHIR Release 4 II Objects
 
** Project ???: FHIR Release 4 II Objects
** Project 1392: FHIRcast: Application Context Synchronization in FHIR
 
 
** Project 1230: HL7 Endorsement of DICOM PS3.20: Imaging Reports using HL7 CDA
 
** Project 1230: HL7 Endorsement of DICOM PS3.20: Imaging Reports using HL7 CDA
 
* Co-sponsor
 
* Co-sponsor
* Project status of 1343 (Eye Care and Opthalmalogy on FHIR)
+
** Project status of 1343 (Eye Care and Opthalmalogy on FHIR)
* Project status of 1010 (Ordering service interface spec)
+
** Project status of 1010 (Ordering service interface spec)
* Project status of 862 (Unique Specimen Identifier Requirements)
+
** Project status of 862 (Unique Specimen Identifier Requirements)
* Project status of 682 (Specimen CMET)
+
** Project status of 682 (Specimen CMET)
5. Review open list of tracker items
+
* Any other project opportunities
 +
4. Review open list of tracker items
 +
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12269&start=0 12269]
 +
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15123&start=0 15123]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q3 1:45pm
 
|Q3 1:45pm
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 6, Siebengebirge
|6. Review joint meeting agendas
+
|5. Review joint meeting agendas
7. FHIR Topics
+
*Joint OO, Wed Q2
 +
*Joint FHIR-I, Wed Q4
 +
 
 +
8. Review FHIR Topics
 
* Release4 Activities (e.g., action items, Ballot Prep activities)
 
* Release4 Activities (e.g., action items, Ballot Prep activities)
 
* Tasks requested by FHIR-I
 
* Tasks requested by FHIR-I
* Incorporate workflow abstractions based on Lloyd's report
+
* Review outstanding workflow abstractions based on Lloyd's report
8. Review WG-6 presentations and outcomes
+
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17176 17176]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 6, Siebengebirge
|9. Book follow-up meetings and confirm May WGM for II
+
|8. Continue FHIR Topics
10. Continue FHIR Topics
+
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17183 17183] - DICOMreference resource
11. WIA / MHD-I discussion
+
Adjourn at 4pm today
12. DICOM thumbnails
 
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. ||||||||
 
|. ||||||||
Line 87: Line 101:
 
|Q1 9:00am
 
|Q1 9:00am
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 9, Rhein
|
+
|3. Projects, continued
 +
*Sponsor
 +
** Project 1392: FHIRcast: Application Context Synchronization in FHIR
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q2 11:00am
 
|Q2 11:00am
|'''Orders and Observations hosting II'''
+
|'''Orders and Observations hosting II representatives'''
|
+
|Salon 19, Würzburg
|?
+
|[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/orders/minutes.cfm Orders and Observations agendas]
 +
* Project status of 1343 (Eye Care and Opthalmalogy on FHIR)
 +
* Project status of 1010 (Ordering service interface spec)
 +
* Project status of 862 (Unique Specimen Identifier Requirements)
 +
* Project status of 682 (Specimen CMET)
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q3 1:45pm
 
|Q3 1:45pm
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 9, Rhein
|
+
|Wrap-up II/WG-20 topics
 +
 
 +
6. Book follow-up meetings (t-cons in summer) and September WGM for II
 +
 
 +
7. Review last WG-6 presentations and plan for June presentation
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|Q4 3:30pm
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
 
|'''II/WG-20'''
|?
+
|Salon 9, Rhein
 
|[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Agenda_201805_WGM#Wed_Q4 FHIR-I Agenda]
 
|[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Agenda_201805_WGM#Wed_Q4 FHIR-I Agenda]
 +
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15123&start=0 15123] - Study UIDs and identifiers
 +
*Discuss what resources went normative, plan going forward, roadmap for ImagingStudy going normative
 +
**SIIM Hackathon for FHIR ImagingStudy
 +
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17179 17179] - status codes Registered and Cancelled
 +
*Tracker item [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17183 17183] - DICOMreference resource
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. ||||||||
 
|. ||||||||
Line 127: Line 156:
 
|N/A
 
|N/A
 
|N/A
 
|N/A
 +
|-
 +
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 +
|. ||||||||
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="4" | Friday 18th
 
| rowspan="4" | Friday 18th

Latest revision as of 13:23, 15 May 2018

Agenda

Day Quarter Event Room Topics
Monday 14th Q1 9:00am No meeting
Q2 11:0am No meeting
Q3 1:45pm No meeting
Q4 3:30pm FHIR Infrastructure hosting II Saal 14, Köln Agenda
.
Tuesday 15th Q0 7:30am II/WG-20 By lunch tables

Breakfast meeting with Grahame and Josh on FHIRcast

Q1 9:00am II/WG-20 Salon 6, Siebengebirge

1. Opening

  • Call to order, introductions, and welcome.
  • Review & approval of the Agenda
  • Minutes of the previous meeting.
  • Antitrust rules.

2. General Administration

Q2 11:00am II/WG-20 Salon 6, Siebengebirge 3. Review Projects
  • Sponsor
    • Project ???: FHIR Release 4 II Objects
    • Project 1230: HL7 Endorsement of DICOM PS3.20: Imaging Reports using HL7 CDA
  • Co-sponsor
    • Project status of 1343 (Eye Care and Opthalmalogy on FHIR)
    • Project status of 1010 (Ordering service interface spec)
    • Project status of 862 (Unique Specimen Identifier Requirements)
    • Project status of 682 (Specimen CMET)
  • Any other project opportunities

4. Review open list of tracker items

Q3 1:45pm II/WG-20 Salon 6, Siebengebirge 5. Review joint meeting agendas
  • Joint OO, Wed Q2
  • Joint FHIR-I, Wed Q4

8. Review FHIR Topics

  • Release4 Activities (e.g., action items, Ballot Prep activities)
  • Tasks requested by FHIR-I
  • Review outstanding workflow abstractions based on Lloyd's report
  • Tracker item 17176
Q4 3:30pm II/WG-20 Salon 6, Siebengebirge 8. Continue FHIR Topics
  • Tracker item 17183 - DICOMreference resource

Adjourn at 4pm today

.
Wednesday 16th Q1 9:00am II/WG-20 Salon 9, Rhein 3. Projects, continued
  • Sponsor
    • Project 1392: FHIRcast: Application Context Synchronization in FHIR
Q2 11:00am Orders and Observations hosting II representatives Salon 19, Würzburg Orders and Observations agendas
  • Project status of 1343 (Eye Care and Opthalmalogy on FHIR)
  • Project status of 1010 (Ordering service interface spec)
  • Project status of 862 (Unique Specimen Identifier Requirements)
  • Project status of 682 (Specimen CMET)
Q3 1:45pm II/WG-20 Salon 9, Rhein Wrap-up II/WG-20 topics

6. Book follow-up meetings (t-cons in summer) and September WGM for II

7. Review last WG-6 presentations and plan for June presentation

Q4 3:30pm II/WG-20 Salon 9, Rhein FHIR-I Agenda
  • Tracker item 15123 - Study UIDs and identifiers
  • Discuss what resources went normative, plan going forward, roadmap for ImagingStudy going normative
    • SIIM Hackathon for FHIR ImagingStudy
  • Tracker item 17179 - status codes Registered and Cancelled
  • Tracker item 17183 - DICOMreference resource
.
Thursday 17th Q1 9:00am No meeting N/A N/A
Q2 11:00am No meeting N/A N/A
Q3 1:45pm No meeting N/A N/A
Q4 3:30pm No meeting N/A N/A
.
Friday 18th Q1 9:00am No meeting N/A N/A
Q2 11:00am No meeting N/A N/A
Q3 1:45pm No meeting N/A N/A
Q4 3:30pm No meeting N/A N/A