This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

ICWG concall 20101108

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 22:12, 8 November 2010 by Jenaker (talk | contribs) (Added minutes from Nov 8 meeting - MP)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Teleconference - November 8, 2010 - 4pm Eastern


  • Review action log on Wiki
  • Review 3 year plan and current list of projects to determine next steps
  • Review draft agenda for Sydney

--- Minutes

Monday, November 8, 2010 (4:00 - 4:50pm Eastern)

Minutes from Call

  • Frank Oemig
  • Wendy Huang
  • Rob Snelick
  • Melva Peters

Action Log

  • Wendy has drafted an action log to be used by IC.
  • Suggest that we put the log directly on the wiki rather than as a table
  • Add a legend for the status codes - open, in progress, complete
  • Sort by date (most recent at the top)
  • We will move completed action items to a separate table on separate page
  • For now we will keep it simple rather than trying to update dynamically from project pages
  • It will be up to the person responsible for the action item to update status and notes
  • We will include as an agenda topic for meetings to review and update as needed
  • Wendy will go back 1 year in minutes and update the action log

Review of action log

  • Rob
  • review 2.8 proposals to determine what proposals are outstanding - by Mid December
  • update and provide status on each
  • Melva
  • room request complete
  • will follow-up with Ron Parker - ECCF action items - by next conference call
  • Frank
  • will update action items on wiki

Discussion of Projects

  • We need to determine all of the work that IC has and create a project scope statement for each.
  • It is unclear what constitutes a project
  • Melva will look at the criteria for a project - get slide deck used for project facilitators training
  • Question was raised if IC needs a Project Facilitator - discuss further once we know the list of projects

Planning for Sydney and Joint Meetings

  • Review draft agenda before next meeting
  • We will review and determine what the objectives for each quarter are
  • Based on this, update draft agenda on the wiki
  • Final agenda needs to be complete about 2 weeks prior to WGM


  • Update action log on Wiki – Wendy
  • Review draft WGM agenda - All
  • Follow-up with Ron Parker - ECCF -Melva
  • Review action log and update - All
  • Get criteria for projects - Melva
  • Send out meeting notice with link to agenda and action log on Thursday prior to IC teleconference - Frank/Melva

*Next teleconference is Monday, November 22nd at 4pm Eastern.


  • Review action log on Wiki
  • Review draft agenda for Sydney
  • Review 3 year plan and current list of projects to determine next steps