This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "ICTC Jan 2011 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
(12 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 87: Line 87:
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>Administriva:<br/>
 
   <td>Administriva:<br/>
approve agenda<br/>
+
*approve agenda<br/>
approve minutes (Cambridge)<br/>
+
*approve minutes (Cambridge)<br/>
follow-up action items<br/>
+
*follow-up action items<br/>
SWOT analysis (review)<br/>
+
*SWOT analysis (review)<br/>
3 year roadmap (review)<br/>
+
*3 year roadmap (review)<br/>
projects (review)<br/>
+
*projects (review)<br/>
 +
*Discussion with RIMBAA - overlap of scope
 +
*Joint projects with RIMBAA
 
</td>
 
</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td>Melva</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
Line 108: Line 110:
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 +
  <td>Rob</td>
 
   <td>Melva</td>
 
   <td>Melva</td>
  <td>Jane</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 126: Line 128:
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>v2.8</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Chapter 2B review continued</td>
+
   <td>CDA R3 Standard
 +
*Review of CDA IG publishing process
 +
*[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Conformance_validation Shall/Should/May vs. R/R2 (IHE conformance verbs) vs. HMD Required/Mandatory comparison]
 +
</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>SD</td>
   <td>Melva</td>
+
   <td>Wendy</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 +
  <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 +
  <td>v2.8</td>
 +
  <td>Chapter 2B continued</td>
 +
  <td>IC</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>Rob</td>
   <td></td>
+
   <td>Wendy</td>
  <td></td>
 
  <td></td>
 
  <td></td>
 
  <td></td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 162: Line 167:
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>v3</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Refinement Constraints and Localization (RCnL) document for improvements<br/>
+
   <td></td>
new codes for profiles: "Required for Initiator" and "Required for Consumer"<br/>
+
   <td></td>
Document Hierarchy, Rules for deriving models, DSTU</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 176: Line 179:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td>EAF: conformance (ECCF)</td>
+
   <td>ECCF Discussion with ArB</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
   <td>ArB (Charlie Mead)</td>
+
   <td>ArB</td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td>Frank</td>
 
   <td>Melva</td>
 
   <td>Melva</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
Line 196: Line 199:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>v2.8</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Tools (up for discussion): <br/> MWB (Pete Rontey)<br/> AHML (Jane) <br/> NIST (Rob) - IHE Pre-connectathon demo and Testing Infrastructure Plans</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>v2.x</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IHE Testing paper</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 235: Line 238:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>v3</td>
 
   <td>v3</td>
   <td>discussion about next steps <br/>
+
   <td>New Proposals <br/>discussion about next steps <br/>requests for proposals/projects <br/> Planning for May 2011 WGM</td>
requests for proposals/projects</td>
 
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td>Frank</td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td>Melva</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 246: Line 248:
 
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
 
   <td>-</td>
   <td>discuss issues common to our respective committees</td>
+
   <td>discuss issues common to our respective committees and Tooling Demo</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>Tooling, ITS</td>
 
   <td>Tooling, ITS</td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td>Rob</td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td>Frank</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 266: Line 268:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM </td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>v2.8</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Chapter 2B review continued</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
  <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
   <td>joint tsc</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>TSC</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
+
   <td></td>
 +
  <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
Line 305: Line 307:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>V3</td>
 
   <td>V3</td>
   <td>Binding Syntax: Requirements</td>
+
   <td>[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Binding_Syntax Binding Syntax: Requirements]<br/>
 +
  [http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=496 Use of Conformance in terminological system (Project ID: 496)]<br/></td>
 
   <td>Vocab</td>
 
   <td>Vocab</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
Line 313: Line 316:
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>V2/V3<br/>Testing</td>
+
   <td><br/></td>
   <td>New Proposals<br/>
+
   <td></td>
Planning for May 2011</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Rob</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 336: Line 338:
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>]</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>

Latest revision as of 04:05, 10 January 2011


proposed IC Agenda for the 9-14 January 2011 WGM in Sydney, Australia

Return to Implementation_and_Conformance_TC#Meeting_Agendas page.

The rooms are requested according to this schedule!

Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Sunday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Monday AM Q1
Business Meeting
  Administriva:
  • approve agenda
  • approve minutes (Cambridge)
  • follow-up action items
  • SWOT analysis (review)
  • 3 year roadmap (review)
  • projects (review)
  • Discussion with RIMBAA - overlap of scope
  • Joint projects with RIMBAA
IC   Melva Rob
Q2
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Review v2.8 Chapter 2B with proposals

(602 605 606 612 613 614) included

IC   Rob Melva
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
CDA R3 Standard IC SD Wendy Rob
Q4
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Chapter 2B continued IC Rob Wendy
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Tuesday AM Q1  
Q2
Technical Meeting
ECCF Discussion with ArB IC ArB Frank Melva
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3  
Q4  
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Wednesday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
v3 New Proposals
discussion about next steps
requests for proposals/projects
Planning for May 2011 WGM
IC   Frank Melva
Q2
Business Meeting
- discuss issues common to our respective committees and Tooling Demo IC Tooling, ITS Rob Frank
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3  
Q4
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Thursday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
V3 Binding Syntax: Requirements
Use of Conformance in terminological system (Project ID: 496)
Vocab IC - -
Q2
 
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3 ]
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Friday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4