This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "ICTC Jan 2010 WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: === proposed IC Agenda for the 17-22 January 2010 WGM in Phoenix === Return to Implementation_and_Conformance_TC#Meeting_Agendas page. The rooms are requested according to this sched...)
 
m (added category)
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
[[Category:IC_Agendas|IC Agendas]]
 +
 
=== proposed IC Agenda for the 17-22 January 2010 WGM in Phoenix ===
 
=== proposed IC Agenda for the 17-22 January 2010 WGM in Phoenix ===
  
Line 79: Line 81:
  
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=6>Monday</td>
+
   <td rowspan=5>Monday</td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td rowspan=2>AM </td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>Administriva:<br/>
 
   <td>Administriva:<br/>
 
approve agenda<br/>
 
approve agenda<br/>
approve minutes (Orlando, Kyoto)<br/>
+
approve minutes (Atlanta)<br/>
 
follow-up action items<br/>
 
follow-up action items<br/>
facilitator assignment<br/>
 
 
Raising IC's profile in other work groups<br/>
 
Raising IC's profile in other work groups<br/>
SWOT analysis<br/>
+
SWOT analysis (review)<br/>
3 year roadmap <br/>
+
3 year roadmap (review)<br/>
project review and clean up</td>
+
projects (review)</td>
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>IC</td>
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 +
  <td>Jane</td>
 +
  <td>Rob</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 +
  <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 +
  <td>v2.8</td>
 +
  <td>Review v2.8 Chapter 2B with proposals <br/>
 +
(602 605 606 612 613 614) included
 +
</td>
 +
  <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>Frank</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>Jane</td>
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 120: Line 123:
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
   <td rowspan=3>PM</td>
+
   <td rowspan=2>PM</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
  <td>[[Image:business_med.gif|right|Business Meeting]]</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>
 
</td>
 
  <td>IC</td>
 
  <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
  <td>Frank</td>
 
  <td>Jason</td>
 
</tr>
 
<tr>
 
  <td>Q4</td>
 
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>v2.x</td>
+
   <td>v2.8</td>
   <td>Proposals: <br/>Table Library (602-Rob/Len) <br/> Message Validation Conformance Requirements (612-Rob/Len) <br/> Segment Version ID (613-Rob/Len) <br/> Profiling Repeating Elements (614-Rob/Len)  <br/> Others?</td>
+
   <td>Chapter 2B review continued</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>Frank</td>
 
   <td>Frank</td>
   <td>Jane</td>
+
   <td>Rob</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
 
   <td>Q4</td>
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Patient Safety ?</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>PS</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>IC</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>Jason</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 171: Line 163:
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>v2.8</td>
+
   <td>v3</td>
   <td>Proposals (continued)<br/>Conformance Documentation Hierarchy (formerly known as Conformance Levels; incorporation into chapter)- Frank <br/> </td>
+
   <td>Refinement Constraints and Localization (RCnL) document for improvements<br/>
 +
new codes for profiles: "Required for Initiator" and "Required for Consumer"<br/>
 +
Document Hierarchy, Rules for deriving models, DSTU</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
Line 181: Line 175:
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>Q2</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>V3</td>
+
   <td></td>
 
   <td>EAF: conformance (ECCF)</td>
 
   <td>EAF: conformance (ECCF)</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
   <td>ArB (Mead?)</td>
+
   <td>ArB (Charlie Mead)</td>
 
   <td>Jason</td>
 
   <td>Jason</td>
 
   <td>Frank</td>
 
   <td>Frank</td>
Line 204: Line 198:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>v2.8</td>
 
   <td>v2.8</td>
   <td>IHE Testing paper<br/>
+
   <td>Tools (up for discussion): <br/> MWB (Pete Rontey)<br/> AHML (Jane) <br/> NIST (Rob) - IHE Pre-connectathon demo and Testing Infrastructure Plans</td>
UK - Proposal Model Derivation</td>
 
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>Jane</td>
 
   <td>Jane</td>
   <td>Frank</td>
+
   <td>Jason</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 215: Line 208:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>v2.x</td>
 
   <td>v2.x</td>
   <td>Tools (up for discussion): <br/> AHML (Jane) <br/> NIST (Rob) - IHE Pre-connectathon demo and Testing Infrastructure Plans</td>
+
   <td>IHE Testing paper</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Frank</td>
+
   <td>Rob</td>
   <td>Jason</td>
+
   <td>Jane</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 241: Line 234:
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>Q1</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>V3</td>
+
   <td>v3</td>
   <td>Conformance Tools (OHT): Overview (UK, Richard)<br/>
+
   <td>discussion about next steps <br/>
Proposals carried over</td>
+
requests for proposals/projects</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>Jason</td>
+
   <td>Frank</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td>Jane</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 274: Line 267:
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>Q3</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
   <td>V2.8/V3</td>
+
   <td>v2.8</td>
   <td>TBD Continue V2.8 proposals or V3</td>
+
   <td>Chapter 2B review continued</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td>Rob</td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td>Jane</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>
Line 286: Line 279:
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td></td>
 
   <td>joint tsc</td>
 
   <td>joint tsc</td>
 +
  <td>TSC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
+
   <td></td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td></td>
  <td>??</td>
 
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
  
Line 322: Line 315:
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>[[Image:Technical_med.gif|right|Technical Meeting]]</td>
 
   <td>V2/V3<br/>Testing</td>
 
   <td>V2/V3<br/>Testing</td>
   <td>Discuss/Review NIST Testing Environment White Paper<br/>
+
   <td>New Proposals<br/>
project review carried over<br/>Implementation Guide Guide<br/>Planning for January 2010</td>
+
Planning for May 2010</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>IC</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>&nbsp;</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
 
   <td>Rob</td>
   <td>??</td>
+
   <td>Jane</td>
 
  </tr>
 
  </tr>
 
  <tr>
 
  <tr>

Latest revision as of 11:51, 25 May 2010


proposed IC Agenda for the 17-22 January 2010 WGM in Phoenix

Return to Implementation_and_Conformance_TC#Meeting_Agendas page.

The rooms are requested according to this schedule!

Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Sunday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Monday AM Q1
Business Meeting
  Administriva:

approve agenda
approve minutes (Atlanta)
follow-up action items
Raising IC's profile in other work groups
SWOT analysis (review)
3 year roadmap (review)

projects (review)
IC   Jane Rob
Q2
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Review v2.8 Chapter 2B with proposals

(602 605 606 612 613 614) included

IC   Frank Jane
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Chapter 2B review continued IC   Frank Rob
Q4
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Tuesday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
v3 Refinement Constraints and Localization (RCnL) document for improvements

new codes for profiles: "Required for Initiator" and "Required for Consumer"

Document Hierarchy, Rules for deriving models, DSTU
IC   Frank Jason
Q2
Technical Meeting
EAF: conformance (ECCF) IC ArB (Charlie Mead) Jason Frank
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Tools (up for discussion):
MWB (Pete Rontey)
AHML (Jane)
NIST (Rob) - IHE Pre-connectathon demo and Testing Infrastructure Plans
IC   Jane Jason
Q4
Technical Meeting
v2.x IHE Testing paper IC   Rob Jane
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Wednes- day AM Q1
Technical Meeting
v3 discussion about next steps
requests for proposals/projects
IC   Frank Jane
Q2
Business Meeting
- discuss issues common to our respective committees IC Tooling, ITS ?? ??
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3
Technical Meeting
v2.8 Chapter 2B review continued IC   Rob Jane
Q4
Business Meeting
joint tsc TSC IC
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Thursday AM Q1
Technical Meeting
V3 Binding Syntax: Requirements Vocab IC - -
Q2
Technical Meeting
V2/V3
Testing
New Proposals
Planning for May 2010
IC   Rob Jane
Lunch V3 Impl Implementation Lunch (informal) IC      
PM Q3              
Q4              
Day Time   Icon Ver. Event Host joining Chair Scribe
Friday AM Q1              
Q2              
PM Q3              
Q4