Hl7 Internal Architecture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Architecture for HL7 work products
- HL7 has an internal architecture- the things that HL7 produces and the process that produce those products. There also an external architecture that describes how those products are used in external environments.
- CM - what questions does the Architecture answer? - both for what exists today and what we want it to do
- NO - to pull together a framework to produce a coherent business architecture
- JC - to use the process for documenting existing tool requirements to
- CM,JC,NO,CL - to review & revise