Difference between revisions of "Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI)"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Latest revision as of 15:29, 25 August 2017
Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) Work Group
The HSI Work Group provides a point-of-focus within HL7 for coordination, facilitation and standardization activities that include integration with non-HL7 groups and standards components. These activities include establishing a combined picture of joint activity and HL7 standards integration, coordinating and when appropriate providing a home for joint and collaborative standards, tooling and services development, including implementation guides that employ multiple standards to address specific use cases. It will provide a forum for other standards organizations to exchange feedback and guidance with HL7 WGs based on implementation and testing of HL7 standards by HIT vendors and implementation projects and will enable harmonization of planning and timelines for development, as well as review and publication of technical specifications developed and maintained by the organizations represented.
- Note: Where coordination is already working well in other HL7 work groups, the HSI WG will collaborate and provide support as appropriate.
Return to Main Page
- Todd Cooper
- Trusted Solutions Foundry, Inc.
- Term ends Oct 2017
- John Donnelly MS MBA
- IntePro Solutions Inc
- Term ends Oct 2017
- Laura Heermann-Langford
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Term ends Oct 2018
ListServ Subscribers: send an e-mail to hsi@lists.HL7.org.
The HSI Listserve is hsi@lists.HL7.org
To subscribe to this service, go to the HL7 Listservices Welcome Page
- Select Subscribe to List Services
- Fill in Name, Organization, e-mail and password
- Select type of mail
- You receive copies of messages posted to the list as they are delivered and distributed (most common method)
- Each night, around 12:00 am, you will receive a single email message containing all the messages contributed to the list that day. At the top of the message will be a numbered list of the subjects in that digest, followed by the complete messages themselves. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Digest with Attachments
- The same as a digest, but in MIME format so that the individual messages' formatting is preserved. Some email clients such as Outlook will show the digest as a series of attachments. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Scroll down the list to Healthcare Standards Integration
- Check hsi Healthcare Standards Integration Work Group
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the confirmation statement
- Press Request Subscription
You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Follow the instructions on the email to activate your account. Once an account has been confirmed you can mail to the listserv using the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org
Active HSI WGM Agendas
- Healthcare Standards Integration WG September 2017 San Diego
- Healthcare Standards Integration WG May 2017 Madrid
- Healthcare Standards Integration WG January 2017 San Antonio
- Healthcare Standards Integration WG September 2016 Baltimore