HL7 wiki FAQ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains questions about how HL7 uses wiki software to support its development process. It is being developed as part of the wiki usage policy project, and readers are encouraged to look at that page and contribute to this effort.
- How do I know where a committee or project wiki is?
- Who can make changes to a committee or project wiki?
- As a committee co-chair or project lead, what are my responsibilities with respect to the wiki?
- Can the HL7 wiki be used for affiliate projects?
- Password questions: When should wiki content be behind a general password (eg wiki/wikiwiki for the Mayo wiki), and when should individual logins be required. When should there be an approvals process for registration? How do these guidelines relate to those for uploading documents to the website, or for access to mailing lists and mailing list archives?