This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "HL7 WGM and Plenary, Sept 2017, San Diego"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 20: Line 20:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| SUN||May 7||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| SUN||Sept 10||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q2||12:00-1:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q3||2:45 -4:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q4||4:30 -6:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
  
| MON||May 8||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||No Meeting ||.||
+
| MON||Sept 11||Q1||9:00-10:30||No Meeting ||.||
 
|-
 
|-
| ||||Q2||12:00-1:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||2:45 -4:00||''' ''Workgroup Overview / HSSP Intro / New Attendee "Jumpstart"'' '''
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||''' ''Workgroup Overview / HSSP Intro / New Attendee "Jumpstart"'' '''
 
* Provides overview of the workgroup, mission, charter, objectives, current work, etc.  
 
* Provides overview of the workgroup, mission, charter, objectives, current work, etc.  
 
* Intended for all audiences.
 
* Intended for all audiences.
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||4:30-6:00||''' ''"Round Robin" Project Updates'' '''
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00||''' ''"Round Robin" Project Updates'' '''
 
Each active project collaborating with SOA will provide a 5-10 minute update on their current status and activities planned for the week. This is the best quarter to attend to receive an overview of all SOA-related work across all projects.
 
Each active project collaborating with SOA will provide a 5-10 minute update on their current status and activities planned for the week. This is the best quarter to attend to receive an overview of all SOA-related work across all projects.
  
Line 59: Line 59:
 
*Scheduling/Resource Management Service
 
*Scheduling/Resource Management Service
  
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
|  TUE||May 9||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||'''Joint With FHIR Infrastructure''' (confirmed)
+
|  TUE||Sept 12||Q1||9:00-10:30||'''Joint With FHIR Infrastructure''' (to be confirmed)
 
*SOA specification within FHIR
 
*SOA specification within FHIR
  
 
||SOA
 
||SOA
||La Puebla
+
||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q2||12:00-1:30|| ''''''
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30|| ''''''
 
*  Update/Review Cloud Planning Guide
 
*  Update/Review Cloud Planning Guide
 
* SOA Workgroup Brainstorming and Roadmap
 
* SOA Workgroup Brainstorming and Roadmap
  
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q3||2:45-4:00|| '''Joint w/Patient Administration''' (Confirmed)
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00|| '''Joint w/Patient Administration''' (to be Confirmed)
 
*Scheduling Service Discussion
 
*Scheduling Service Discussion
 
*Other items of interest to SOA and PA
 
*Other items of interest to SOA and PA
  
||PA||Potsdam
+
||PA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q4||4:30-6:00|| '''SOA Reference Architecture and HSPC'''   
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00|| '''SOA Reference Architecture and HSPC'''   
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
  
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| WED||May 10||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| WED||Sept 13||Q1||9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
  
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2|| 12:00-1:30|| '''Joint w/Security''' (confirmed)
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30|| '''Joint w/Security''' (confirmed)
 
*Joint SOA/Security Projects and concerns.
 
*Joint SOA/Security Projects and concerns.
**Projects of joint concern (TBD)
+
**Projects of joint concern
**SLS
+
**Security Architecture
 
**PASS Audit
 
**PASS Audit
  
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||2:45-4:00|| Ordering Service Update and walkthrough
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00|| Ordering Service Update and walkthrough
  
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||4:30 -6:00|| MDMI and SOA Reference Architecture
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00|| MDMI and SOA Reference Architecture
 
* Discussion on MDMI - current status and next steps
 
* Discussion on MDMI - current status and next steps
 
* Worksession on SOA Reference Architecture
 
* Worksession on SOA Reference Architecture
||SOA||La Puebla
+
||SOA||TBA
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| THU||May 11||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| THU||Sept 14||Q1||9:00-10:30||TBC||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q2||12:00-1:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||TBC||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q3||2:45 -4:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| ||||Q4||4:30 -6:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
| FRI||May 12||Q1|| 10:00-11:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| FRI||Sep 15||Q1||9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
  
| ||||Q2||12:00-1:30||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
  
| ||||Q3||2:45-4:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|-
 
|-
  
| ||||Q4||4:30 -6:00||No Meeting||.||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30-5:00||No Meeting||.||
 
|}
 
|}
  
  
Q1=10:00 – 11:30 am; Q2=12:00 – 1:30 pm; Q4=2:45 – 4:00 pm; Q4=4:30 – 6:00 pm
+
Q1=9:00 – 10:30 am; Q2=11:00 – 12:30 pm; Q4=1:45 – 3:00 pm; Q4=3:30 – 5:00 pm
  
 
[http://hssp.wikispaces.com/calendar Back to SOA Wiki: Meetings]
 
[http://hssp.wikispaces.com/calendar Back to SOA Wiki: Meetings]

Revision as of 14:44, 10 May 2017

Agenda and Meeting Minutes

-valign="top" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
Day Date Qtr Time AGENDA ITEMS Session Leader Room
SUN Sept 10 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 No Meeting .
Q3 1:45-3:00 No Meeting .
Q4 3:30-5:00 No Meeting .
MON Sept 11 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 No Meeting .
Q3 1:45-3:00 Workgroup Overview / HSSP Intro / New Attendee "Jumpstart"
  • Provides overview of the workgroup, mission, charter, objectives, current work, etc.
  • Intended for all audiences.
SOA TBA
Q4 3:30-5:00 "Round Robin" Project Updates

Each active project collaborating with SOA will provide a 5-10 minute update on their current status and activities planned for the week. This is the best quarter to attend to receive an overview of all SOA-related work across all projects.

  • PASS Access Control
  • PASS Audit
  • Clinical Decision Support on FHIR
  • Cross-Paradigm Interoperability Project Update
  • Coordination of Care Service - Tech Spec Status
  • Ordering Service - RFP Update
  • Event Notification/Escalation Service
  • HL7 Cloud Planning Guide Document
  • Pub/Sub Service
  • FHIR Connect-a-thon
  • SOA on FHIR
  • Scheduling/Resource Management Service
SOA TBA
TUE Sept 12 Q1 9:00-10:30 Joint With FHIR Infrastructure (to be confirmed)
  • SOA specification within FHIR
SOA TBA
Q2 11:00-12:30 '
  • Update/Review Cloud Planning Guide
  • SOA Workgroup Brainstorming and Roadmap
SOA TBA
Q3 1:45-3:00 Joint w/Patient Administration (to be Confirmed)
  • Scheduling Service Discussion
  • Other items of interest to SOA and PA
PA TBA
Q4 3:30-5:00 SOA Reference Architecture and HSPC SOA TBA
WED Sept 13 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 Joint w/Security (confirmed)
  • Joint SOA/Security Projects and concerns.
    • Projects of joint concern
    • Security Architecture
    • PASS Audit
SOA TBA
Q3 1:45-3:00 Ordering Service Update and walkthrough SOA TBA
Q4 3:30-5:00 MDMI and SOA Reference Architecture
  • Discussion on MDMI - current status and next steps
  • Worksession on SOA Reference Architecture
SOA TBA
THU Sept 14 Q1 9:00-10:30 TBC .
Q2 11:00-12:30 TBC .
Q3 1:45-3:00 No Meeting .
Q4 3:30-5:00 No Meeting .
FRI Sep 15 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 No Meeting .
Q3 1:45-3:00 No Meeting .
Q4 3:30-5:00 No Meeting .


Q1=9:00 – 10:30 am; Q2=11:00 – 12:30 pm; Q4=1:45 – 3:00 pm; Q4=3:30 – 5:00 pm

Back to SOA Wiki: Meetings

Business Meeting
Technical Meeting