This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "HL7 WGM JAN 2014 - San Antonio, Texas USA Security WG"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[Security|Back to Security Wiki Meetings]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Wiki Meetings]]
  
 +
'''28th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, TX USA'''
 +
[http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm012014/ HL7 WGM Event Page Link]
  
=28th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, TX USA=
+
[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_52D5AE4A-1C23-BA17-0CC1EC9B7F2AEEF8/brochures/wgm/HL7_WGM_20131115.pdf HL7 WGM Event Brochure Link]
==[http://www.hl7.org/events/wgm012014/ Event Page Link]==
 
 
 
==[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_52D5AE4A-1C23-BA17-0CC1EC9B7F2AEEF8/brochures/wgm/HL7_WGM_20131115.pdf '''Event Brochure Link''']==
 
  
 
{| {{table}}
 
{| {{table}}
Line 43: Line 42:
 
* Welcome and Introductions
 
* Welcome and Introductions
 
* Agenda Review
 
* Agenda Review
 
* FHIR Demonstration/Discussion of HCS Implementation - Duane DeCouteau
 
* FHIR Accounting Disclosures - John Moehrke
 
  
 
Ballot Overview:
 
Ballot Overview:
* Heathcare Classification Scheme (HCS) Ballot
+
* Heathcare Classification Scheme (HCS)
 +
* Security Label Service (SLS)
 +
* DS4P
  
 +
Continuing Work
 
* Composite Security and Privacy DAM/Information Model
 
* Composite Security and Privacy DAM/Information Model
* Security Label Service (SLS)
 
* DS4P (Overview)
 
 
* Security and Privacy Ontology, future directions (15-20 min)
 
* Security and Privacy Ontology, future directions (15-20 min)
  
''New Items:''
+
FHIR
* Use Cases, interaction tables, process flow diagrams for SLS
+
* FHIR Demonstration/Discussion of HCS Implementation - Duane DeCouteau
** x Next steps including ''Consent2Share'' (an extension of DS4P)
+
* FHIR Accounting Disclosures - John Moehrke
  
 
||CBCC
 
||CBCC
Line 65: Line 62:
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||
 
'''Joint with CBCC – New discussion items and projects'''
 
'''Joint with CBCC – New discussion items and projects'''
* (continuation of Q3)
+
* Around the Room informal report out of Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM
* Realm infrmal report out of Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM
+
** New/Changed government initiatives in your region
 +
** Success/Lessons-Learned at implementing or deploying
 +
** Are you using the HL7 standards we have produced? Suggestions on improvements?
 
||CBCC
 
||CBCC
 
||Room TBD
 
||Room TBD
Line 77: Line 76:
 
* Approval of agenda, meeting minutes
 
* Approval of agenda, meeting minutes
 
* Action Item Status Update
 
* Action Item Status Update
* Security WG Review of Industry and SDO Activities
+
** Risk Assessment Cookbook -- John
 +
* Security WG Review of SDO Activities: ISO, IEC, CEN, DICOM, IHE,
 +
* HCS Recirculation Ballot -- Pass/Fail and next steps
 
* Prepare for Joint with EHR WG
 
* Prepare for Joint with EHR WG
 
** International report outs
 
** International report outs
Line 88: Line 89:
 
* DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman  
 
* DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman  
 
* SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
 
* SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
* HCS Ballot Reconciliation
 
 
||Security
 
||Security
 
||Room TBD
 
||Room TBD
Line 98: Line 98:
 
* DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman  
 
* DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman  
 
* SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
 
* SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
* HCS Ballot Reconciliation
 
  
 
||Security
 
||Security
Line 107: Line 106:
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''  
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''  
 
* Continued Ballot Reconciliation
 
* Continued Ballot Reconciliation
*
+
* Review Wednesday Tutorial plan
  
 
||Security
 
||Security
Line 115: Line 114:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| WED||JAN 22||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
| WED||JAN 22||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
||'''Joint w/ EHR, CBCC, Security'''
+
||'''Joint w/ EHR, CBCC, SOA Security'''
* (FHIR-related)
+
* EHR Hosting
 
*
 
*
 
||EHR
 
||EHR
Line 124: Line 123:
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||'''Joint w/ SOA
 
||'''Joint w/ SOA
* SLS Discussion w/SOA
+
* ???SLS Discussion w/SOA???
*
+
** Would need agreement with SOA and a room to meet in.
 
||Security
 
||Security
 
||Room TBD
 
||Room TBD
Line 131: Line 130:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center| Free Security Educational Session]]
 
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center| Free Security Educational Session]]
||
+
||'''<span style="color: rgb(51,153,102)"><span style="font-size: medium"><span>Free Security Educational Session</span></span><span></span>'''
 +
[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_962F228F-1C23-BA17-0C83EF2FFCB784F0/brochures/wgm/HL7_WGM_20130717.pdf HL7 Cambridge site brochure] '''Course description''' -  page 16
 +
 
 +
Note: ''Speaker order may change without notice''
 +
*Privacy Consent Directive CDA - Trish Williams
 +
*Privacy Consent CDA Pilots - Johnathan Coleman
 +
*Access Controls to enforce Privacy and Security  - Including the use of User context (authentication), Patient context, Consent Context, Data context (ConfidentialityCode), and Request Context (PurposeOfUse) - Mike Davis
 
||Security
 
||Security
 
||Room TBD
 
||Room TBD
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center| Free Security Educational Session]]
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center| Free Security Educational Session]]
||
+
||'''<span style="color: rgb(51,153,102)"><span style="font-size: medium"><span>Free Security Educational Session</span></span><span></span>'''
*
+
[http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public_temp_962F228F-1C23-BA17-0C83EF2FFCB784F0/brochures/wgm/HL7_WGM_20130717.pdf HL7 Cambridge site brochure] '''Course description''' - page 16
 +
 
 +
Note: ''Speaker order may change without notice''
 +
 
 +
*FHIR Security Model - John Moehrke
 +
*Audit Logging to support security surveillance and privacy accounting of disclosures -- John Moehrke
 
||Security
 
||Security
 
||Room TBD
 
||Room TBD
Line 144: Line 154:
 
| THU||JAN 23||Q1||9:00-10:30||.
 
| THU||JAN 23||Q1||9:00-10:30||.
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''
* applying analytics/data warehousing to HCS, related use cases (20 min)
+
* Security WG Planning of next years
* medical identity theft (red flag, audit) ways humans are detecting anomalies (SIIM?)
+
** applying analytics/data warehousing to HCS, related use cases (20 min)
* Future tutorials (free or paid) future planning
+
** medical identity theft (red flag, audit) ways humans are detecting anomalies (SIIM?)
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
+
* Future security tutorials (free or paid) future planning
* Security WG 3-Year Plan
 
 
*
 
*
 
||Security
 
||Security
Line 157: Line 166:
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''
 
||'''Security WG Project Meeting'''
*
+
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
 
*
 
*
 
||Security
 
||Security

Revision as of 01:00, 8 January 2014

Back to Security Wiki Meetings

28th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, TX USA HL7 WGM Event Page Link

HL7 WGM Event Brochure Link

Day Date Qtr Time Session Type Event Session Leader Room
SUN JAN 20 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting . .
MON Sept 23 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint with CBCC
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Agenda Review

Ballot Overview:

  • Heathcare Classification Scheme (HCS)
  • Security Label Service (SLS)
  • DS4P

Continuing Work

  • Composite Security and Privacy DAM/Information Model
  • Security and Privacy Ontology, future directions (15-20 min)

FHIR

  • FHIR Demonstration/Discussion of HCS Implementation - Duane DeCouteau
  • FHIR Accounting Disclosures - John Moehrke
CBCC room TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting

Joint with CBCC – New discussion items and projects

  • Around the Room informal report out of Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM
    • New/Changed government initiatives in your region
    • Success/Lessons-Learned at implementing or deploying
    • Are you using the HL7 standards we have produced? Suggestions on improvements?
CBCC Room TBD
TUE JAN 21 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Opening Security WG Meeting
  • Introductions
  • Approval of agenda, meeting minutes
  • Action Item Status Update
    • Risk Assessment Cookbook -- John
  • Security WG Review of SDO Activities: ISO, IEC, CEN, DICOM, IHE,
  • HCS Recirculation Ballot -- Pass/Fail and next steps
  • Prepare for Joint with EHR WG
    • International report outs
Security Room TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Security WG Project Meeting
  • DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman
  • SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
Security Room TBD
Q3 1:45-3:00
Business Meeting
Security WG Project Meeting
  • (Continuation from Q2)
  • DS4P Ballot Reconciliation - J.Coleman
  • SLS Ballot Reconciliation - M.Davis/K.Connor
Security Room TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Security WG Project Meeting
  • Continued Ballot Reconciliation
  • Review Wednesday Tutorial plan
Security Room TBD
WED JAN 22 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ EHR, CBCC, SOA Security
  • EHR Hosting
EHR Room TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ SOA
  •  ???SLS Discussion w/SOA???
    • Would need agreement with SOA and a room to meet in.
Security Room TBD
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Business Meeting
Free Security Educational Session
Free Security Educational Session

HL7 Cambridge site brochure Course description - page 16

Note: Speaker order may change without notice

  • Privacy Consent Directive CDA - Trish Williams
  • Privacy Consent CDA Pilots - Johnathan Coleman
  • Access Controls to enforce Privacy and Security - Including the use of User context (authentication), Patient context, Consent Context, Data context (ConfidentialityCode), and Request Context (PurposeOfUse) - Mike Davis
Security Room TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Free Security Educational Session
Free Security Educational Session

HL7 Cambridge site brochure Course description - page 16

Note: Speaker order may change without notice

  • FHIR Security Model - John Moehrke
  • Audit Logging to support security surveillance and privacy accounting of disclosures -- John Moehrke
Security Room TBD
THU JAN 23 Q1 9:00-10:30 . Security WG Project Meeting
  • Security WG Planning of next years
    • applying analytics/data warehousing to HCS, related use cases (20 min)
    • medical identity theft (red flag, audit) ways humans are detecting anomalies (SIIM?)
  • Future security tutorials (free or paid) future planning
Security Room TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Security WG Project Meeting
  • Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
Security Room TBD
Q3 1:45 -3:00 Security WG Project Meeting
Security Room TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Security WG Administration Meeting Security Room TBD
FRI JAN 24 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting .

Back to Security Wiki Meetings