HL7 User Group task force
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The HL7 Uer Group Taskforce was created in September 2013 with the goal to discuss/define the creation of HL7 User Groups and the organization of user group meetings. This is an ongoing process.
- In Sept.2013 it was decided to pilot some of the user group concepts
- In a new user group focused on clinical users of HL7 standards
- In the existing AID (Application Implementation and Design) User Group.
- Details still have to be discussed.
- John Hatem (chair) - John.Hatem@Oracle.com
- Bonnie McAllister - Bonnie.Mcallister@iatric.com
- Julie Crouse - Julie.Crouse@hhs.gov
- Nathan Bunker - Nathan.Bunker@gmail.com
- Rene Spronk - Rene.Spronk@ringholm.com
- Ken McCaslin - Kenneth.H.Mccaslin@questdiagnostics.com
- Keith Boone - Keith.Boone@ge.com
- Marivan Abrahao - Marian@mac.com
- Mark McDougall - MarkMcd@HL7.org
- Karen Van Hentenryck - Karenvan@HL7.org