This page is for people interested in participating the the HL7 testing of the NHS Static Model Designer - testing to be completed by Dec. 15th. Please indicate your particular area of interest - we'd like to recruit testers who are already familiar with RMIM designing but with different domain focus, including infrastructure, clinical and administrative model domains. Minimal orientation will be provided - one of the aspects we are testing is ease of use.
Please include the following information: Name, Organization, Email, Telephone, Skype, Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32/64 bit Linux, Mac OS 10.5/10.6), hardware (processor / memory), and installed JRE version. If you don't know what some of these things are, please send a note to Orsolya "Orsi" Bali at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- Jane Curry - representing rusty user familiar with most model areas testing ease of installation and in context help.
- Lyssa Neel - myself personally, testing usability for newbies
- Lyssa Neel - Infoway will provide testers to be named later, from among our HL7 technical SMEs
- Lloyd McKenzie - One of Infoway's named testers (others still TBD :>)
- Viswanatham Saripella(Elico Healthcare, email@example.com,Vista, 32-bit, JRE 1.6.0_15-b03) -- personally, test Act Class Validation Rules
- Diana Behling/Bonnie McAllister -- personally, to test usability for newbies
- Jean Duteau -- personally, I will be trying to recreate some my existing models in the new tool - RCRIM, Pharmacy, Patient Care will be the domain areas
- Wilfred Bonney, HL7, wbonney@HL7.org, Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, JRE 1.6x - General Usability Testing
- Michael van der Zel <m.van.der.zel/ict.umcg.nl> -- templates and specifically how DCM's fit in the SMD
- Davide Magni (TBS GROUP, firstname.lastname@example.org, 00390409229420, davidem72, Windows XP, 3GB RAM, JRE 1.6.0_13) -- RMIM design in different domain with the goal to integrate SMD in phi-Technology
- Woody Beeler (Beeler Consulting, email@example.com, Windows 7 and XP [in virtual] , 32 bit, Duo core, 4 GB, Intel, pretty fast, latest Java 1.6) Conversion o fUV content is my primary issue.
- Jingdong(JD) Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) - personally, general usability testing and CDA r2 model recreation. System: Windows Vista 32, JRE 1.6.
- Patrick Loyd, Infoway - Basically I intend same process as Jean D.; I'll basically re-create 3 or four models from the pan-Canadian specifications