This page is for people interested in participating the the HL7 testing of the NHS Static Model Designer - testing to be completed by Dec. 15th. Please indicate your particular area of interest - we'd like to recruit testers who are already familiar with RMIM designing but with different domain focus, including infrastructure, clinical and administrative model domains. Minimal orientation will be provided - one of the aspects we are testing is ease of use.
- Jane Curry - representing rusty user familiar with most model areas testing ease of installation and in context help.
- Lyssa Neel - myself personally, testing usability for newbies
- Lyssa Neel - Infoway will provide testers to be named later, from among our HL7 technical SMEs
- Viswanatham Saripella - myself personally, test Act Class Validation Rules
- Diana Behling/Bonnie McAllister -- personally, to test usability for newbies
- Jean Duteau -- personally, I will be trying to recreate some my existing models in the new tool - RCRIM, Pharmacy, Patient Care will be the domain areas