HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-11-05
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
November 5, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM, Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Bill Friggle (Sanofi), and Michael Faughn (Promethues)
- We talked about the mechanisms of FHIR.
- HOMEWORK: Look at the following two links: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Maturity_Model and http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Conformance_QA_Criteria
- There is mapping from V3 RIM to FHIR resources.
- If the profile (schematron like) is public it needs to be balloted in HL7, private profiles do not. A profile lets you know how a Resource(s) is used.
- Fast Health Interoperable Resource (FHIR).
- HL7 took a fresh look, came up with FHIR.
- V2 (87), V3 (95, 10 years to implement), CDA (050, FHIR (14, 3 years to implement).
- Focus on implementers, freely available, and leverage technologies.
- Written for 1 target audience, multiple reference implementation from day 1, connectathons, and instances you can read and understand.
- Focus on scenarios implementers ask for.
- Use XML or JSON (eStability probably use XML).
- Every FHIR resource should have human readable expression (done with HTML5 at header, style sheet not allowed in FHIR).
- Governance Board (FGB) Management Board (FMB), Modeling & Methodology, and Technical Steering Committee (TSC).
- FHIR maturity model (draft, STU, and normative).
- All the build is on the internet.
- V3 – all the time is working on the model.
- We need to learn how to get things done in FHIR.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 11/12/18 or 11/19/18.
Agenda for November 26, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link:
- Maturity of FHIR.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-210-795-0506.
Topic: HL7 eStability Date: Every Monday, from Monday, October 8, 2018, to Monday, January 7, 2019 Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING When it's time, join the meeting.
Meeting number: 908 108 252 Meeting password: iJDkCgK4
Join by phone +1-210-795-0506 US Toll +1-877-465-7975 US Toll Free Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Can't join the meeting?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.