HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2018-02-12
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
February 12, 2018
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC Art Griesser (Promethues), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), and Tammy Wright (Dechra)
- Starting on page 36 of current document.
- Section 184.108.40.206 should be 3.12.1 and added 3.12.1 and 3.12.2 to it.
- Section 3.13 changed “Component” to “Component2”.
- Section 220.127.116.11 delete, required by schema.
- Section 18.104.22.168 make consistent with rest of document, do not need type codes.
- Section 22.214.171.124 added information about were the file should be located.
- Section 126.96.36.199 combined with 188.8.131.52.
- Section 3.18.1. moved to be before 184.108.40.206.
- Section 220.127.116.11 deleted.
- Section 18.104.22.168 reference is a URL and reworded.
- Section 22.214.171.124 deleted, required by schema.
- We will continue to use the audio on the WebEx.
- There will be no teleconference on 2/15/18 or 2/19/18.
Agenda for February 22, 2018 Teleconference at 3:05 pm, new WebEx link will be sent 2/21:
- Continue working on updating the validation document.
- We will be using WebEx for sharing documents and for audio. When the WebEx starts click the Audio and have it call you or it will give you a number to call 1-301-796-7777.