HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2014-09-08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Stability Standard Teleconference Minutes
September 8, 2014
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Sam Dana (Promethues), and Jake Hays (Merial)
- The statement in the 8/25/14 minutes “Decided by RICRIM not to push eStability towards FHIR” was not correct, FHIR could be raised again for eStability. Conversion from HL7 Version 3 to FHIR predicted to be less than a year. If moving the eStability message FHIR gets unified support from all of FDA and all of FDA would use eStability it would be worth making the change. If this is requested it would need to be agreed upon by our WG.
- The validator has been fixed.
- CVM has a draft announcement that they will accept stability reports using the HL7 XML format (eStability). The announcement will have a date (at least 18 month to two years from posting) for when CVM will ONLY accept stability reports in this HL7 XML format. This is only in DRAFT and has not been finalized.
- Working on having a free editor available.
- The editor is available for download at https://module3solutions.com/ If you have downloaded it and got a "Failure sending mail" message. launch the application again. It will bring you back to License key request page. Take a screen shot of the page and email it to email@example.com. You will then be sent a key. Some SMTP servers are blocking the message.
- You can go to www.eStability.com for another source for creating xml eStability reports.
- There will be no teleconference 9/15/14.
Agenda for September 22, 2014 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Outstanding issues