HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2012-10-01
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 1, 2012
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Module 3 Solutions, LLC), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- Catherine did a walk-through of the VB.NET Forms In-Put tool.
- Load and parse file. Can save as .CSV and open in Excel, sort and make sure there is a value for any mandatory fields.
- Red dot designates mandatory fields, disappears when field is complete.
- Need to pay attention to what you sort on.
- Organizations page can be saved as a file so you can go back to it for all Establishments and their information (e.g., DUNNS #).
- Fields in Specifications are not sortable.
- Every date field has a calendar pick list.
- Results tab sometimes gives errors with test site, this is being looked into.
- File: Save (if file is named you can save as you go).
- Edit: Undo only goes back one.
- View: Special Character tool bar (copy and paste from tool bar) and will create a UUID.
- View: Increase and decrease font (can rearrange form on screen).
- Utilities: Function to data already there.
- Utilities: Can flush Instance, keeps reoccurring information (e.g., specifications).
- Utilities: Can auto generate (only need to enter Test date, Result and Unit).
- Utilities: Check ST data types (will change to acceptable value).
- Utilities: Check mandatory fields (lets you know if it is “missing” or a “notice”).
- Data: For getting and saving data.
- Data: Get Associated Messages from folder, can get .xml stability files from a folder.
- Data: Load test results
- Help: still working on it. It will be able to get the new version of VB.NET Form.
- Keep your eyes open for the web address with the directions for downloading the 60 day Beta test of the VB.NET Forms In-Put tool. We will be seeking feedback during the 10/15/12 teleconference.
- There will be no teleconference on 10/8/12, next teleconference will be 10/15/12.
Agenda for October 15, 2012 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- VB.NET Forms In-Put Tool feed back
- Outstanding issues