HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-10-24
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 24, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), JoAnn Ziyad (CFSAN), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates)
- The artifact ID (# after the UV) have been changed to UV02.
- It looks like PORT_MT090002UV02has additional changes that are more stringent. It very well could be changes that where made at a higher level and will not affect how our message works.
- There is a free program called KDIFF3 which allows you to compare differences in two files.
- We have the corrected information Catherine will insert the correct model and XML snippets into the IG.
Agenda for October 31, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Final changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- eStabilty Validation Procedures document
- Outstanding issues