HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-09-26
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
September 26, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Amy Malla (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Art Griesser (Promethues), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.), and April Daly (Lab Objects)
- The example message is done and it validates. It is being formatted for inclusion in the IG.
- The stylesheet reference is not need for the XML file to validate, but is needed so the XML file will open in the stylesheet FDA will use. SO if the XML file is being submitted to FDA it should reference the correct stylesheet
- I did a search for "code displayName" and replaced it with "displayName" in the IG..
- I changes the X-path from "- code" to "/code" in the IG.
- Will send Mead Walker an e-mail and cc Ed Tripp asking which version is actually published, we need to know if it is UV01 or UV02 to finish the IG and validation document.
- Will add "Code System Reference List" to the appendix of the IG..
- Need to set up a teleconference with the vocabulary people (FDA and NCI).
Agenda for October 3, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Final changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- eStabilty Validation Procedures document
- Outstanding issues