HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-08-22
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 22, 2011
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tena Wei (CDRH), Amy Malla (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Art Griesser (Promethues)
- There should be a new version of the schematron next week.
- Catherine found two issues with the schematron, she will send d them to Art. One is an omission and one is an error code when it should not be. They should be fixed in next weeks update.
- We went through the changes to the IG. The only thing left is the example at the end.
- I sent Mead Walker an e-mail asking him to be on the call next week to disuse Section 2.1 of the attached document.
- I sent an e-mail to the SPL address asking about the postal code validation list (Section 18.104.22.168 of attached document).
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6408/8622/HL7DrugStabilityReportingValidationProcedures8-22-11.zip) is the new version of the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures document (8-22-11) with the changes, save file and change extension from .piz to .zip. Please take a final look for discussion.
- There will be no teleconference on September 5th.
Agenda for August 29, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Final changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- eStabilty Validation Procedures document
- Outstanding issues