HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-06-13
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 13, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Mead Walker (Health Data & Interoperability Consulting), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Howard Shatz (Data Conversion Laboratory, Inc.)
- There can be multiple instance of stub (DefinitionStub and SiteStub) and the stub can have a repeating ID. It appears we will have to rely on the Path to identify if the ID can repeat.
- Codes are of type Concept Descriptor (code: CD) or Coded With Equivalents (code: CE), both have originalText. We can use this attribute "originalText" to capture the actual test name and method for TestDefinition element, and the actual storage conditions for StroageCondition element that the style sheet would use. For information on these data types got to www.hl7.org/v3ballot/html, click on the "May 2011 V3 Ballot Site", January 2011 V3 Ballot Site or any of the "Ballot Site" under ballot web Site; in the upper left corner click "Link to HL7 Version 3.0 MONTH YEAR Ballot Site"; Click "Foundation"; click "Data Types: Abstract"; click "Basic Types"; then click on either "Concept Descriptor (CD) specializes ANY" or "Coded With Equivalents (CE) specializes CD".
- We don't care about the translation for CD.
- Any data element you can indicate is not present, null value applies to an attribute in an element, nill would be for the association (element) For eStability we would never have an element not present. Do not need to pay attention to schema where nillable=true. Ignore nillable, pay attention to nullable.
- Attached is the new version of the IG (1.8) in draft with the changes (so far) based on the May 2011 HL7 ballot and codes, save file and change extension from .piz to .zip.
- Here is the link to the stability codes at NCI (http://evs.nci.nih.gov/ftp1/FDA/Stability). If you click on the file "Stability.xls" check the message banner of your browser, you might need to show restricted content. To join the list sever to get updated to the codes click "About.html", scroll to the bottom and in the section "Contact Information and Updates" click "LISTSERV", type "stability" in search window and click "Search", click "ncievs-stability-l", click "Subscribe or Unsubscribe" on bottom right, fill out information and click "Subscribe (NCIEVS-STABILITY-L)", in the confirmation e-mail you receive click on link.
Agenda for June 20, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Changes to IG
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues