HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-04-18
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 18, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Art Griesser (Promethues), Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates), Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.), and Tom East (Tom East Consulting)
- In the validation document changed 1.1 to read "XML is well formed and valid against the schema, and any schematron rules embedded there in".
- In the validation document changed 1.2 to read "There are no data elements and attributes in addition to those described in this document (e.g., You can not create data elements and attributes that are not present in the schema)."
- In the validation document deleted 3.3.1 2 and renumbered.
- In the validation document changed 3.3.1 3 to read id is unique and can not be used as an id in other documents, sections and any other ids.
- In the validation document did a find and delete "id does not have an extension".
- Attached is the validation review document and the HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures with Josh's edits and questions.
Agenda for April 25, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues