HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-04-11
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
April 11, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- Josh has implemented about 16 new schematron rules.
- I will vote on the IG ballot, affirmative with comments. The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6224/8228/eStability_Implementationguide_1_8_draft_4-11-11.zip) is the IG. Most of the changes are in the "Code Lists". Catherine is looking at the stability message example in the appendix and put a comment where we would need a code that is from the NCI Thesaurus (NCIt) so we can correct the IG when the codes are published in NCIt.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6223/8227/Stability_Code_Dataset_12April_v1.zip) is the Code Lists with the assigned codes from NCI. On the sheet marked "combined" eStability was replaced with stability, they just want a term there to identify the group using the code system.
Agenda for April 18, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/)
- Schematron progress update
- Outstanding issues