Difference between revisions of "HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-02-14"
(Created page with "==HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes== '''February 14, 2011''' Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), T...")
Latest revision as of 15:57, 15 February 2011
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
February 14, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller(Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), and Gary Saner (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- The schematron checks for all the attribute optiallities. Waiting for the Validation Document to be completed for the next version so all the rules can be incorporated..
- I inquired about the progress of getting the Code Lists included in the NCI Thesaurus.
- Will submit the Notice of Intent to Ballot (NIB) the revised IG based on the validation document to HL7 for the May Working Group Meeting.
- The attached file (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6156/8048/HL7DrugStabilityReportingValidationProcedures2-14-11.doc) is the validation document (HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures (2-14-11).doc) which was re-numbered and edits accepted up to Section 3.10.6
- We will have a teleconference on Presidents Day (2/21/2011).
Agenda for February 21, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Schematron progress update
- eStability Validation Procedures document.