Difference between revisions of "HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2011-01-24"
(Created page with "==HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes== '''January 24, 2011''' Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Cath...")
Revision as of 14:28, 25 January 2011
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
January 24, 2011
Norman Gregory (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Jennifer Rice (Alpharma), and Sandra Spiewak (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- Attached is an e-mail from Art Griesser with question about SPL schematron rules and/or the schematron implementation used for SPL along with a pdf file about schematron implementations. I did forward the e-mail to the FDA SPL people and to the SPL schematron developer. If you use SPL or are familiar with schematron please take a look at the e-mail and respond if you know the answer to any of the questions.
- Attached is the validation document (HL7 Drug Stability Reporting Validation Procedures (1-24-11).doc) which has all the edited and revised information from the elements (1-24-11).doc inserted in Section 1.3 Document information. Once we are satisfied with the information in this section we will look at the total document.
Agenda for January 31, 2011 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Schematron progress update
- eStability Validation Procedures document and element document.