HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-11-22
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
November 22, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sunovion), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Jennifer Rice (Alpharma), Art Griesser (Promethues), Josh McDade (Promethues), and Chuck Warner (Beckloff Associates)
- Update from Josh on the schematron. made some improvements to the desktop version of the validator. When you save a schema set, saves all content of all schemas and dependent schemas to a single file. Schema set is not tied to local hard drive, so you can open it on other computers.
- If the schema changes will need to make a new copy of schema set.
- Validator can have a cache were coreschemas and multicacheshemas can be stored, if HL7 allows.
- There are some HL7 constraints, GELLO and Arden Syntax, which is preferred? Neither, use plain English like SPL.
- Need to find out how to get access and/or post information to www.accessdata.fda.gov.
- Attached is the eStability Validation Procedures documents (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6005/7822/HL7DrugStabilityReportingValidationProcedures11-23-10.doc), we will be discussing this next teleconference.
Agenda for November 29, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Schematron progress update
- eStability Validation Procedures document