HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-10-05
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
October 5, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Amy Malla (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), and Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories)
- When trying to open Stability Message Input Tool.exe you get the message “This program has expired. Please obtain a new version.” I sent Terry an E-mail asking if it was possible for a longer expiry (30 days) and if possible to include expiry period along with minimum requirements (Microsoft.NET framework version and service pak number) on the opening screen.
- You need Microsoft.NET framework, version 2 or higher (most current is 3.5) for the Input Tool to work.
- What are the minimum requirements for the Input Tool (Microsoft.NET framework version and service pak number)? Hopefully can be on opening screen of Input Tool.
- It was pointed out the www.eStability.org site has a forum that is an open forum which contains pornographic material. I have sent the site a message asking them to disable or remove the forum because pornographic material was being posted there. I have put a disclaimer on the HL7 wiki where we point to eStability.org stating “We are using the wiki only at this site. The forum is an open forum which may contain objectionable material, use at your own risk.” I have asked for this disclaimer to be added to the Stability Data Standard page on the FDA site also.
- Catherine is working on the address so that there is a place for State and City.
- There will be no teleconference on Monday October 12th.
Agenda for October 19, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Input Tool feedback.