HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-05-25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:33, 26 May 2009 by Ngregory (HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes)
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes May 25, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Tim Lee (CBER), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), and Paul Tenaglia (Apotex)
- Input tool manufacturers pick list is for all facilities (manufacturing, testing, contract ect.). Need clarification on where it goes in XML from pick list.
- If text has "reference" value that's what is displayed, otherwise text string is displayed.
- Dates can be in any ISO 1861 format, need to be parsed into the format we want.
Agenda for June 1, 2009 Teleconference:
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- XForm and input tools update.