Difference between revisions of "HL7 FHIR Security 2018-12-18"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "==Call Logistics== Weekly: '''Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST''' Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 ...")
Revision as of 13:24, 18 December 2018
Weekly: Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST
Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Johnathan Coleman CBCC co-chair||.||Chris Shawn Security co-chair|
|.||Jim Kretz||.||Kenneth Salyards||.||Nathan Botts Mobile co-chair|
|.||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Joe Lamy AEGIS||x||Beth Pumo|
|.||Irina Connelly||.||Matt Blackman Sequoia||.||Mark Underwood NIST|
|.||Peter Bachman||.||Grahame Greve FHIR Program Director||.||Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)|
|.||Luis Maas||.||Julie Maas||.||Francisco Jauregui|
|.||Gary Dickinson||.||Dave Silver||.||Mike Davis|
|x||Peter van Liesdonk||x||Isaac Vetter||x||Theresa Ardal Connor|
- approval of agenda
- approval of HL7 FHIR Security 2018-12-11 Minutes
- Review CarePlan FHIR Connectathon and HIMSS demo for impact on FHIR Security/privacy opportunity improvements -- Kathleen
- Plan for maturing security (and privacy) parts of FHIR -- FMM
- All security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967
- New business
- stream for Security and Privacy discussions. Specification development, and Implementation.
- stream for Patient Empowerment. Discussions about empowering patients. Focus on deployment and advocacy.