HL7 FHIR Security 2018-11-20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weekly: Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST
Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Johnathan Coleman CBCC co-chair||.||Chris Shawn Security co-chair|
|.||Jim Kretz||.||Kenneth Salyards||.||Nathan Botts Mobile co-chair|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Joe Lamy AEGIS||.||Beth Pumo|
|.||Irina Connelly||.||Matt Blackman Sequoia||.||Mark Underwood NIST|
|.||Peter Bachman||.||Grahame Greve FHIR Program Director||.||Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)|
|.||Luis Maas||.||Julie Maas||.||Francisco Jauregui|
|.||Gary Dickinson||.||Dave Silver||x||Mike Davis|
- approval of agenda
- approval of HL7 FHIR Security 2018-10-30 and HL7 FHIR Security 2018-11-13 Minutes
- FHIRcast will be presented at December 11th FHIR Security call
- QA review of security narrative pages
- Plan for maturing security (and privacy) parts of FHIR -- FMM
- How do we move to higher FMM? What is the plan to do that?
- All security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967
- New business
- stream for Security and Privacy discussions. Specification development, and Implementation.
- stream for Patient Empowerment. Discussions about empowering patients. Focus on deployment and advocacy.