This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "HL7 FHIR Security 2018-07-10"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 18: Line 18:
 
||||.||[mailto:mense@fhtw.onmicrosoft.com Alexander Mense] Security Co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:mense@fhtw.onmicrosoft.com Alexander Mense] Security Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
||  .||[mailto:suzanne.webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-Chair   
+
||  x||[mailto:suzanne.webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-Chair   
 
||||.||[mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman] CBCC co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman] CBCC co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:christopher.shawn2@va.gov Chris Shawn] Security co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:christopher.shawn2@va.gov Chris Shawn] Security co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
||  .||[mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
+
||  x||[mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
 
||||x||[mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Kenneth Salyards]
 
||||x||[mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Kenneth Salyards]
 
||||.||[mailto:nathanbotts@westat.com Nathan Botts] Mobile co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:nathanbotts@westat.com Nathan Botts] Mobile co-chair
Line 32: Line 32:
 
||  .||[mailto:irina.connelly@gtri.gatech.edu Irina Connelly]
 
||  .||[mailto:irina.connelly@gtri.gatech.edu Irina Connelly]
 
||||.||[mailto:mblackmon@sequoiaproject.org  Matt Blackman] Sequoia
 
||||.||[mailto:mblackmon@sequoiaproject.org  Matt Blackman] Sequoia
||||.||[mailto:mark.underwood@kryptonbrothers.com Mark Underwood] NIST
+
||||x||[mailto:mark.underwood@kryptonbrothers.com Mark Underwood] NIST
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  .||[mailto:pbspamfilteracct@gmail.com Peter Bachman]
 
||  .||[mailto:pbspamfilteracct@gmail.com Peter Bachman]
Line 90: Line 90:
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
* John Chaired
 
* John Chaired
 +
* approval of [[HL7 FHIR Security 2018-07-03]] Minutes
 +
** Motion Kathleen Connor/Beth Pumo: 8-0-0
 +
* Reviewed Anouncements
 +
* Kathleen noted some additional GDPR resources - https://iclg.com/practice-areas/data-protection-laws-and-regulations
 +
* Review Kathleen's proposal for Safety Checklist
 +
** [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/security/docman/FHIR%20Security/ Feedback for Safety Checklist]
 +
** Overall good idea to organize them, and add some new ones
 +
** ACTION: Kathleen to do some minor cleanup and improvement based on current FHIR Build; then send to Security and CBCC mailing list for broader input
 +
** When we have consensus, this will be forwarded to Grahame with indication of our consensus
 +
* Reviewed overall security open http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=677&tracker_query_id=4967* Overview of open items
 +
** John draws attention to [https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=17192&start=0 17192]
 +
*** Verification of given resource without changing the content
 +
*** Alternative use of Provenance that we don't have today
 +
*** Alternate solution is being prototyped as Verification Result http://build.fhir.org/verificationresult.html
 +
*** no action taken, want the group to think about this.
 +
* New Business
 +
** Mark -- would like to bring a NIST project to us for refinement specific to FHIR
 +
*** Mark to provide a description of this effort, and background for review at a future meeting
 +
*** Agenda time will be allocated

Revision as of 12:52, 11 July 2018

Call Logistics

Weekly: Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST

Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 
Online Meeting ID: security36
Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898
 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes 

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair . Alexander Mense Security Co-chair
x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair . Johnathan Coleman CBCC co-chair . Chris Shawn Security co-chair
x Jim Kretz x Kenneth Salyards . Nathan Botts Mobile co-chair
. Diana Proud-Madruga x Joe Lamy AEGIS x Beth Pumo
. Irina Connelly . Matt Blackman Sequoia x Mark Underwood NIST
. Peter Bachman . Grahame Greve FHIR Program Director . Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)
x Luis Maas . Julie Mass . Francisco Jauregui
. Gary Dickinson . Dave Silver . Foo Bar

Agenda

ACTIONS

references


Current Open issues in gForge

Minutes