This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "HL7 FHIR Security 2018-07-03"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "==Call Logistics== Weekly: '''Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST''' Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 Online Meeting ID: security36 ...")
 
Line 15: Line 15:
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  x||[mailto:john.moehrke@ge.med.com John Moehrke] Security Co-Chair
 
||  x||[mailto:john.moehrke@ge.med.com John Moehrke] Security Co-Chair
||||.||[mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor] Security Co-Chair
+
||||x||[mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor] Security Co-Chair
 
||||.||[mailto:mense@fhtw.onmicrosoft.com Alexander Mense] Security Co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:mense@fhtw.onmicrosoft.com Alexander Mense] Security Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
||  x||[mailto:suzanne.webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-Chair   
+
||  .||[mailto:suzanne.webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-Chair   
||||x||[mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman] CBCC co-chair
+
||||.||[mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman] CBCC co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:christopher.shawn2@va.gov Chris Shawn] Security co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:christopher.shawn2@va.gov Chris Shawn] Security co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  .||[mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
 
||  .||[mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
||||.||[mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Kenneth Salyards]
+
||||x||[mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Kenneth Salyards]
 
||||.||[mailto:nathanbotts@westat.com Nathan Botts] Mobile co-chair
 
||||.||[mailto:nathanbotts@westat.com Nathan Botts] Mobile co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  .||[mailto:Diana.Proud-Madruga@engilitycorp.com Diana Proud-Madruga]
 
||  .||[mailto:Diana.Proud-Madruga@engilitycorp.com Diana Proud-Madruga]
 
||||x||[mailto:joe.lamy@aegis.net Joe Lamy] AEGIS
 
||||x||[mailto:joe.lamy@aegis.net Joe Lamy] AEGIS
||||.||[mailto:Beth.Pumo@kp.org Beth Pumo]
+
||||x||[mailto:Beth.Pumo@kp.org Beth Pumo]
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  .||[mailto:irina.connelly@gtri.gatech.edu Irina Connelly]
 
||  .||[mailto:irina.connelly@gtri.gatech.edu Irina Connelly]
Line 38: Line 38:
 
||||.||Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)
 
||||.||Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)
 
|-
 
|-
||  .||[mailto:lcmaas@emrdirect.com Luis Maas]
+
||  x||[mailto:lcmaas@emrdirect.com Luis Maas]
||||x||[mailto:julie@emrdirect.com Julie Mass]
+
||||.||[mailto:julie@emrdirect.com Julie Mass]
 
||||.||[mailto:fjauregui@electrosoft-inc.com Francisco Jauregui]
 
||||.||[mailto:fjauregui@electrosoft-inc.com Francisco Jauregui]
 
|-
 
|-
Line 92: Line 92:
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
* John Chaired
 
* John Chaired
 +
* Agenda
 +
** Kathleen would like to review a proposal for the Safety Checklist
 +
* approval of [[HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-05]] and [[HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-12]] and [[HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-26]] Minutes
 +
** Motion to approve all three: Kathleen Connor/Ken Salyards: 5-0-0
 +
* Kathleen review of proposal for Safety Checklist
 +
** arrange them into logical groups
 +
** adding a few security and privacy items
 +
** ACTION to the group to review her proposal
 +
** We will discuss next week, and forward to FHIR-I as a consensus recommendation from Security WG
 +
** We should expect that FHIR-I will take it as advice, but they have the final say.
 +
** KATHLEEN INSERT POINTER TO WORD DOCUMENT

Revision as of 18:28, 3 July 2018

Call Logistics

Weekly: Tuesday at 02:00 pm EST

Web conference desktop and VOIP https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/security36 
Online Meeting ID: security36
Phone: +1 515-604-9567, Participant Code: 880898
 Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating the meeting minutes 

Back to HL7 FHIR security topics

Attendees

Member Name Member Name Member Name
x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair . Alexander Mense Security Co-chair
. Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair . Johnathan Coleman CBCC co-chair . Chris Shawn Security co-chair
. Jim Kretz x Kenneth Salyards . Nathan Botts Mobile co-chair
. Diana Proud-Madruga x Joe Lamy AEGIS x Beth Pumo
. Irina Connelly . Matt Blackman Sequoia . Mark Underwood NIST
. Peter Bachman . Grahame Greve FHIR Program Director . Kevin Shekleton (Cerner, CDS Hooks)
x Luis Maas . Julie Mass . Francisco Jauregui
. Gary Dickinson . Dave Silver . Foo Bar

Agenda

ACTIONS

references

Block Vote

  • 14027 enhance+current+disclosure+AuditEvent+so+that+it+explains+what+is+being+recorded+and+why (John Moehrke) Not Related
  • 15659 Provenance+still+has+both+identifier+and+reference+elements (Simone Heckmann) Persuasive
  • 16345 Link+to+obsoleted+version+of+HTTP+specification (Luis Maas) Persuasive
  • 17412 AuditEvent+still+has+both+Identifier+and+Reference (John Moehrke) Persuasive
  • 17413 AuditEvent.source+should+be+a+Reference+not+just+an+Identifier (John Moehrke) Persuasive

Current Open issues in gForge

Minutes

  • John Chaired
  • Agenda
    • Kathleen would like to review a proposal for the Safety Checklist
  • approval of HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-05 and HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-12 and HL7 FHIR Security 2018-06-26 Minutes
    • Motion to approve all three: Kathleen Connor/Ken Salyards: 5-0-0
  • Kathleen review of proposal for Safety Checklist
    • arrange them into logical groups
    • adding a few security and privacy items
    • ACTION to the group to review her proposal
    • We will discuss next week, and forward to FHIR-I as a consensus recommendation from Security WG
    • We should expect that FHIR-I will take it as advice, but they have the final say.
    • KATHLEEN INSERT POINTER TO WORD DOCUMENT