HIV/AIDS Services Report
HIV/AIDS Services Report Project
To return to the >> Structured Documents Work Group Page
The primary use case for this guide is the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR) document. A Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR) is an annual report to the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, by health care providers who take part in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. The aim of the report is to provide HRSA with a confidential patient-level report of the services rendered to individuals seen by the health care provider under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. This guide contains a library of CDA templates, and is compliant with the Consolidated CDA R2 cited in Final Rules for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and 45 CFR Part 170 – Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology; Final Rule.
The HIV/AIDS Services Report project team comprises of the following project facilitators:
Project meetings are held weekly on Wednesdays until 3/18/2013 as follows:
- Meeting time: 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm ET
- Call in information: Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 310940
- Web Meeting Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/276695421
The project documentation is provided below.
- 2013-1-23_HIV-AIDS_IG_Design_Review.doc - 1/23
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-1-30.doc - 1/30
Current Documents and Resources' -
- Draft IG - CDAR2L3_IG_HIVAIDSRPT_DSTU_R1_2013APR.doc - Updated 1/31/2013
- Download information from HRSA about the Ryan White Services Report HIV/AIDS data set schema, and required data elements from the website: http://hab.hrsa.gov/manageyourgrant/clientleveldata.html