Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: Please keep the content on this page polite, and insightful. Content here is public, and also community moderated.
Please add your points as a bullet under here. links to other pages welcome.
- Grahame: Keep it simple as can be - implementers first
- Ann's list of 4:
- Implementer's Guides
- simplified wire format (end-to-end greening)
- registry of templates / models / DCM / archetypes needs to be operational asap
- Clear separation of infrastructure and clinical content.
- Proper rules for transformations from different model artifacts to other artifacts, and validation of these.
- Rene: implementers either need PIIM for MDA implementations, OR simplified wire format - with normative associated schema.
Concrete next Steps
For actual things that should be done
- ahh.... ?