February 7th, 2012 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- (05 min) Roll Call, Accept Agenda, [Accept Minutes January 31st, 2012 CBCC Conference Call]
- (15 min) May 2012 Ballot road map, strategy and next steps
- (40 min) Jan 2012 Ballot Reconciliation
Roll Call, Accept Agenda, [Accept Minutes January 31st, 2012 CBCC Conference Call]
May 2012 Ballot road map, strategy and next steps
- Strategy - to position the BH CCD for long-term usage
- With basic use cases in mind, we have identified a core set of data elements wthe the feedback received from Arizona and data requirements from Florida. Note: AZ ha 40 requirements whereas FL has approximately 100.
- The data elements themselves are in the context of a model. We have identified 15 concepts that have to be exchanged i.e. job status code.
- When you exchange data, it may repeat in one transmission but all the classes constitute the (single) data element.
Jan 2012 Ballot Reconciliation
Total number of Number received:
Comments addressed at this meeting:
- Expected date to complete:
- Issues/Risks: ?