This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

February 4, 2016, Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 12:13, 4 February 2016 by Ployd (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Use Cases Project Meeting, February 4, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes, Meeting January 28, 2016
  • Review Call for Participation to ord, devices, pharmacy
  • Review any use cases received, Prioritize
  • Next Steps Planning

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
  • Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
  • Confirm that the UDI Task Force will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Task Force

Next Meeting: