This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 4, 2016, Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 2: Line 2:
 
Use Cases Project Meeting, February 4, 2016  
 
Use Cases Project Meeting, February 4, 2016  
  
=Contents [hide]=
+
=Contents=
 
#Attendees:
 
#Attendees:
 
#Meeting Discussion:
 
#Meeting Discussion:
Line 8: Line 8:
 
#Next Meeting:
 
#Next Meeting:
  
=Attendees:[edit]=
+
=Attendees:=
  
 
Name Email Attendance Buitendijk,Hans Hans.Buitendijk@Cerner.com  
 
Name Email Attendance Buitendijk,Hans Hans.Buitendijk@Cerner.com  
Line 34: Line 34:
 
Steen, Leslie Leslie.Steen@fda.hhs.gov Yes Velezis, Martha Martha.Velezis@fda.hhs.gov Yes  
 
Steen, Leslie Leslie.Steen@fda.hhs.gov Yes Velezis, Martha Martha.Velezis@fda.hhs.gov Yes  
  
=Meeting Discussion:[edit]=
+
=Meeting Discussion:=
Approve Agenda
+
*Approve Agenda
Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
+
*Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
Review Call for Participation
+
*Review Call for Participation
Review any use cases received, Prioritize
+
*Review any use cases received, Prioritize
  
=Action Items:[edit]=
+
=Action Items:=
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
*Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle  
 
*Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)  
 
*Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)  

Revision as of 12:07, 4 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Use Cases Project Meeting, February 4, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:

Attendees:

Name Email Attendance Buitendijk,Hans Hans.Buitendijk@Cerner.com

Cooper, Todd todd@center4mi.org Yes Dolin, Gay gdolin@imo-online.com

Donnelly, JT jtdonnelly@intepro.biz

Gabron, Craig CRAIG.GABRON@bcbssc.com

Hammond, William william.hammond@duke.edu

Hay, Christian christian.hay@gs1.ch

Heermann, Laura laura.heermann@imail.org

Jones, Mark mjones@orchardsoft.com Yes Knapp, Paul pknapp@pknapp.com Yes Kraus, Alexander alexander.kraus@biotronik.com

Loyd, Patrick patrick.e.loyd@gmail.com Yes McDaniel, Mary Kay MaryKay.McDaniel@cognosante.com

Minaei, Behnaz Behnaz.Minaei@fda.hhs.gov

Moscovitch, Ben BMoscovitch@pewtrusts.org Yes Reed, Terrie Terrie.Reed@fda.hhs.gov Yes Rosenberg, Steven srosenberg@gs1us.org

Steen, Leslie Leslie.Steen@fda.hhs.gov Yes Velezis, Martha Martha.Velezis@fda.hhs.gov Yes

Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes
  • Review Call for Participation
  • Review any use cases received, Prioritize

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
  • Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
  • Confirm that the UDI Task Force will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Task Force

Next Meeting:[edit]

Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST

Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652

WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21