This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "February 4, 2016, Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 9: Line 9:
Name Email Attendance Buitendijk,Hans
Cooper, Todd Yes Dolin, Gay
Donnelly, JT
Gabron, Craig
Hammond, William
Hay, Christian
Heermann, Laura
Jones, Mark Yes Knapp, Paul Yes Kraus, Alexander
Loyd, Patrick Yes McDaniel, Mary Kay
Minaei, Behnaz
Moscovitch, Ben Yes Reed, Terrie Yes Rosenberg, Steven
Steen, Leslie Yes Velezis, Martha Yes
=Meeting Discussion:=
=Meeting Discussion:=

Revision as of 12:13, 4 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Use Cases Project Meeting, February 4, 2016


  1. Attendees:
  2. Meeting Discussion:
  3. Action Items:
  4. Next Meeting:


Meeting Discussion:

  • Approve Agenda
  • Approve Prior Meeting Minutes, Meeting January 28, 2016
  • Review Call for Participation to ord, devices, pharmacy
  • Review any use cases received, Prioritize
  • Next Steps Planning

Action Items:

  • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
  • Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
  • Confirm that the UDI Task Force will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
  • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
  • Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Task Force

Next Meeting: