Difference between revisions of "February 19, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Revision as of 09:41, 19 February 2016
Minutes - Universal Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, February 11, 2016
- Meeting Minutes - Approve February 4, 2016
- Meeting Discussion:
- Meeting Time
- Review Updated Use Case Matrix
- Action Items:
- PSS Status
- Doodle Results
- Next Meeting:
- Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
- While submitted mid-December, it did not go out for SSD-SD vote until last Friday. Deadline for votes is Feb 8. Then it will go to TSC. It is also in FMG's queue for approval given potential FHIR involvement / impact.
- Final Call for Participation for UDI Implementation Guidance Project
- Done. email@example.com
- Please sign up.
- Confirm that the UDI Implementation Guidance Project will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
- Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
- Not done yet.
- Identify and Reference all previously related content on this topic (as a resource), for example materials from the UDI Implementation Guidance Project
- Available through the PSS.
Are we prioritizing based on regulations?
March 22, deadline for publishing in May ballot
Need to follow-up on submission of Harmonization proposal Need to send out updated use case list
Hans - please take an action item to review the current in-scope use cases are appropriate for the Universal Realm
- Friday, TBD
- Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652
- WebEx: TBD